chapter 47

It's the next day early morning everyone were still sleeping accept our bunny boy who is busy admiring her cute wifey. He caress her cheeks making her frown in her sleep because of the ticklish feeling . He liked her reaction and giggled so he again stroke her cheeks making her turn her face towards him now which make him giggle more.

He then start caressing her hairs and cheeks which eventually made yn to open her eyes as her sleep is disturbed and look at her husband with a pout.

"Umm i am still sleepy hubby ....don't disturb me " yn said and put her face on his chest making him smile.

"Its time wake up baby ....come on now get up " jungkook said patting her back and yn just whined.

"Noooo i don't want to " yn said snuggle more trying to go back to sleep.

But jungkook didn't let her as he peck her head then her closed eyes, then her nose ,then her fluffy cheeks and at last he peck her lips making her smile as she feel ticklish with the soft kisses . She then opened her eyes and look at his hubby who is smiling.

"You are meany hubby " yn said with a small pout which was kissed away by jungkook.

"Baby i wanna spend time with you .....the sunrise here is so beautiful i wanted to watch it with you ......but if you are sleepy Its okay you sleep i will not disturb you ....i am sorry we can see it some other time " jungkook said with a smile feeling sad that he disturb her sleep.

"No hubby it's okay and now that i am up ...let's go to watch sunrise ....and i want yo spend time with you too " yn said as she peck her hubby's lips then back away being shy.

"Aww is my baby shy shy " jungkook tease her making her blush more to which he chuckle.

"Okay let's freshen up quickly then we will go " jungkook said and they both get up from the bed and went to freshen up one by one ( they just washed their face didn't took shower and were still in their night clothes).

( their night outfit)

After sometime they both get freshen up . jungkook hold her hand in his and intertwined their fingers making yn smile and left their room it was still early no one was up so they exit the house and move towards the beach area .jungkook took her to the place from where they can see the sunrise better.

They sat down there side by side and yn lean her head on his shoulder as they both interwined their hands. They both were seeing in the front from where the sun was rising slowly.

 They both were seeing in the front from where the sun was rising slowly