The Return Of Kelly And Adalind

Author's Note:
ALL RIGHT READERS FINAL WARNING!!! RENARD OR TRUBEL!!!! TAKE YOUR PICK DON'T START THE PAGE UNTIL YOU TELL ME. I NEED TO KNOW!
__________________________________
Juno POV:

I had taken Rosalee wedding dress shopping with Juliette. Hiring out the best stores, giving Rosalee her 'Pretty Woman' moment. "This is a little too conservative, while we aren't trying to give people an eyeful, some skin is okay." I said to Rosalee, looking over some of the dresses. She stepped out in her grandmother's wedding dress.

"It's a beautiful dress, but I would lose the sleeves. And I'll make you duplicates when we get home." I told Rosalee quietly when one of the workers stepped away. Juliette stepped in front of the mirror with a wedding dress pressed against her front. I snapped a quick picture of her, sending the picture to Nick. I want my brother to be happy, and I know he has a ring for Juliette. When I was doing the head-dive with Juliette when she couldn't remember Nick I saw the memory of him proposing.

I don't know if she would be a good fit for him though, she's a great person and a strong woman, but she's only human. She wouldn't want to know about the Wesen world if she hadn't been with Nick. Rosalee, Juliette and I spent the day trying on pretty dresses and getting buzzed on champagne. One of the employees thought that I was getting married and Juliette and Rosalee laughed. "Hey!" I jokingly yelled.

"Oh come on, it's not like you're dating anyone." Rosalee joked back. "I don't know about you, but it would be hard to make a good dating profile for myself. 'Juno, 27, Tribrid, Grimm, likes long walks on the beach.' How am I supposed to date in this world?" I asked them. "Fair enough, but look at Monroe and me. We each have a past and love each other all the more." Rosalee said, putting on another dress.

"You guys are a match made in Heaven. It feels like destiny and joy whenever I'm around you guys." I responded. Juliette and Rosalee were touched by how I described Rosalee's relationship with Monroe. "Monroe is going to need a new suit. I don't know what his obsession with earthy toned suits is." I said aloud. "Hey! Don't you talk smack about those suits, he makes them work." Rosalee said, faking indignation.

"All I'm saying is that you can't go wrong with a classic, black suit. By the way I'm not letting you stick us bridesmaids in ugly dresses. I'm going to be taking the boys suit shopping." I told Rosalee and Juliette. We finished out our day by going to dinner, being a little drunk and loud while eating. One of the waiters had asked us to leave so I asked for the manager. "I'm the manager you asked to speak to. I'm afraid we are still asking you to leave." The manager said. I reached into my bag pulling out fifty grand, "Will this be enough to let us stay?" I asked, handing over the cash.

"My apologies, ladies. I could clear out the rest of the restaurant if you would like?" The manager offered. I looked to Rosalee and Juliette, "What do you say girls? Should we kick the pompous people out?" I asked, feeling my buzz getting stronger as I drank. "No, no, I'm sure it'll be fine." Rosalee said, hiccuping. "It might be time to get her home." Juliette said, the second most sober of the three of us. "The cash is covering our check." I told the manager as I helped Rosalee to the car.

"Juliette, are you sober enough to drive?" I asked as I unlocked the car. "Nooo." Juliette said, leaning her head against the car. "Alright, both of you look at me." I said to them, gaining their attention. I made sure nobody was looking as I bit into my wrist, making Rosalee and Juliette drink my blood. As soon as they wiped their mouths, they stood up straighter. "That killed my buzz." Rosalee said. "Killed your hangover too." I responded, getting into the driver's seat.

I drove both of them home, picking up Hank to go clubbing. We try to go at least once a week but the stupid members of the Wesen community keep killing people. Hank and I partied till 2:00 A.M. he's done much better about keeping himself clean while feeding. I was sleeping in when Nick called, saying that I needed to get there as soon as possible.