An Unlikely Couple

Rebekah POV:

Training Camille to control her senses was immensely boring. I forget the stress I endured at the beginning of my long life. Thankfully she was a quick learner, adapting to her heightened senses with grace. Whenever we were out in public I made sure to keep my disguise on, not needing to be identified. "I got us invites to a charity event. Marcel told me to invite the two intense girls I'm always hanging out with." Camille told us as she handed us our tickets.

"Good work, Cami. We better be on our guard, let's play to his narcissism and bring him a gift." I said to Cami and Trubel. "What can we give to a man who has everything?" Trubel asked. "We bring him some of his enemies. I know a few that he wouldn't have dared to go after but always despised." I responded, drawing up a list of enemy Werewolves. "I'm not wearing a dress." Trubel said, making her position clear.

"Well, it's time to go shopping, you'll need a suit and we will need dresses." I said, putting on my ring disguise and heading out with Camille and Trubel. There were probably fifty to a hundred of Marcel's goons patrolling the streets, looking for someone to feed on. They were passing out party invites with the Mikaelson logo printed on it.

Trubel POV:

I had gotten my suit quickly, not needing to spend a lot of time picking out a black suit. "You ladies almost done?" I asked, standing outside the dressing room of Rebekah and Cami. "I think I've settled on this white dress." Cami responded, stepping out of her room. "Looks good." I said shrugging. "Not too into girly things are you?" Cami asked. "What gives me away?" I asked back. "The knives and the leather jacket are a good start." Cami said jokingly.

"What do we think?" Rebekah asked stepping out of her dressing room in a black dress with a matching necklace. "I think I'm in love." I answered, letting myself stare at the beauty that Rebekah is. I see through the disguise, knowing every detail of her face. "You flatter me." She responded, kissing my cheek. "I'm just going to change and buy this, I'll be ready to leave after that." Cami told us. Rebekah gasped seeing someone walk into the store behind Cami.

"Are you okay?" Cami asked. "We'll talk about it at the hotel." Rebekah responded, going back into the changing room. "Say nothing. Pay for the dress and meet us later." I told Cami, urging her forward. I watched the ginger woman that Rebekah had spotted, an old Vampire, based on the way she carries herself. Rebekah met us outside, rushing us up the street and back to the hotel. "Who was that Rebekah?" Cami asked once Rebekah shut the door.

"That was the first of my sire line, Aurora De Martel. Where she is, her brother's not far. Tristan is much worse than Aurora. I don't understand how they are alive. When my siblings and I died all members of our sire lines should have died as well. They must have broken their sire lines like they did with Niklaus. The time immediately before my death is hazy at best." Rebekah answered.

"Looks like we have more people to kill. That shouldn't be too much of a problem. Do we need assistance?" I asked. "I think it might be time for Juno to come to the Quarter. I can't risk Freya, she has a wife and a son to think of." Rebekah responded. "I'll text her our location and let her know we need some assistance, and to bring a fancy dress." I told her, pulling out my phone.

Juno POV:

I received a text from Trubel letting me know that they'd need some Witchy assistance. As I was packing a bag Freya and Keelin interrupted me. "Where are you going?" Keelin asked. "New Orleans. Rebekah and Trubel need help and I'm the only one who can help them." I answered as I grabbed a few different dresses. "You can't go! Let me go in your place." Freya said frantically.