Home Coming

Juno POV:

After everyone had recovered from their Serum's I had given Davina one of my Talisman's for protection. It would protect her from any supernatural death or attack, eviscerating any enemy who would dare to attack her. I poured all of my dark magic into it for protection, it would offer a lot of magic if she needed a powerful spell. Dad had taken his brother's shopping, knowing they would be back relatively soon.

I had taken Mom, Davina, Rebekah, and Trubel shopping, not knowing what they'd like. "So what was your life like?" Mom had asked me while she picked out different jeans. "It was lovely for the first fifteen years. I have an adoptive brother and mother." I responded as I found a jacket that I liked. "What was she like?" Mom asked. I knew she wanted to know if Kelly was a good mom.

"She wasn't around much after I turned six. We were taken in by her sister, our Aunt Marie." I answered. "I'm sorry you had to lose her." Mom said. I paused, contemplating telling her about my other supernatural life. "By the time I turned fifteen, I had really accessed my magic and learned more about my heritage from Dad's side. I'm what's called a Grimm or Dēcapitāre, my paternal grandfather was also a Grimm, we see half-human half-creatures called Wesen." I told her.

"What do you mean half creatures?" Mom asked. "It's impossible to describe, I'll have to show you my memories some other time. My brother Nick, his aunt, and his mom, Kelly are all Grimms. Aunt Marie died a few years ago. That was particularly brutal for me, I saw her through her cancer treatments and remission for her to be murdered in our apartment while I was working." I answered, wiping a tear from my cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Hope. You had to lose all of us, your adoptive mother and aunt."  Mom said, crying herself. "Well, Kelly, Nick's mom is still alive, so to speak. I made her into a Vampire. I've created my own sireline, these past few years my numbers have grown. Nick and I work together, he works for the Portland Police and I work for the F.B.I. we solve Wesen crimes. Turns out most crime is Wesen related." I told her.

"I definitely want to see what you're talking about, it sounds interesting. What do you do in your spare time? Do you have friends?" Mom asked. "I made some friends at Nick's work, those that are Vampires I go clubbing with, and the others will generally have a normal social gathering. My boyfriend or...my partner I guess you'd call him, he was the Captain of Nick's Precinct. Currently he's the Mayor of Portland, his name is Sean Renard and he's a Prince of Vienna." I continued.

"I love the catch up ladies, but can we move it along?" Rebekah asked, tired of our chitchat. "I love that you're still a bitch, Rebekah." Mom said, laughing. "I think I'm done shopping for the day. I'm going to go and feed on someone, take my card." I told mom as I held my debit card up. "Be careful." She said, concern in her voice and eyes. "I'm truly immortal, nothing can kill me. I'll be back soon." I whispered to her.

I had found a lone tourist stumbling around the streets when I snagged them into an alley to feed. "Finally found you. We've been looking for you. You've stolen things that don't belong to you and we want them back." Diego said with Thierry backing him up. "Do you really think that the two of you are enough to take me on?" I asked him. "Thought you'd say that." Thierry said, snapping his fingers and two dozen other Vampires dropped down from above.

I summoned a metal spear coated in wood soaked in vervain and my venom. "Whether or not you've been boosted, a cut from this will kill you. Who is ready to face mortality once more?" I asked all the surrounding Vampires. Many of them looked around before deciding to disappear. "Looks like your numbers are dwindling." I replied to Thierry.