Aunt Marie's Trailer

Juno POV:

After making sure Aunt Marie got back inside Nick's house safely. I went back out, taking a picture of the reaper, emailing it to the Royal Family in Vienna. It was the next morning when Nick had told us of his current case, how a girl was viciously torn to shreds in the woods. He brought copies of the casework. We looked over the pictures, there was no part of the girls body that wasn't cut in to. "Our only identifier was her pink sneakers." Nick told us, showing us a picture of the brand. "What other clothes were found with the body?" Aunt Marie asked, looking through the photos.

"She had a red jacket on, it was in bits and pieces when we found it." He answered. "I think I know what we are dealing with. I need you to take me to the crime scene." I told Nick. "I can't just bring my twenty-five year old sister to a crime scene." He responded. I pulled out a F.B.I. badge working out of the California office, handing it to him. "Hope Marshall of the F.B.I.?" He asked, handing it back. "If you haven't shown anyone at work pictures of me, don't. This is going to be my identity for those who don't know." I told him.

He nodded, solemnly, leading us out of the house. Aunt Marie would be taking the trailer back to the apartment while I went to work with Nick. During the drive I made a call to the Director of the California F.B.I. Field office. As we walked into the North Precinct I put my badge on my belt, following Nick to his desk. I could hear the Director talking to the Captain, the voice was familiar but the blinds were drawn and the door was shut. I heard the phone land in the receiver, and the man was walking to his door. I faced the board, waiting for a good moment to introduce myself.

"Listen up everyone, I've received word from the California Director of the F.B.I. Field Office, they've sent us an Agent who will be partnering with whichever detectives close the most cases. Nick, Hank you guys are up." The Captain said. I turned around. "Good to see you, neighbor. Thanks for the introduction, I am Agent Hope Marshall." I said shaking Nick's hand then his partners. "Detective Nick Burkhardt. Would you care to fill her in?" Nick asked, taking a seat.

"No problem at all. It's nice to meet you Agent Marshall, Detective Hank Griffin. Now we found a boot print out by where the body was found, but there were no other animal or track worthy markings." Hank said, leading us to the board, explaining all the gathered information. "Alright, I want to see where this went down." I said looking between Hank and Nick. "Let's go." Hank said grabbing his coat, Nick got up tossing his keys in the air as we made our way back to the car. "I'll sit in the back." I told them as we all got in the car.

30 minutes later

"The Vic lived on campus nearby, she was on a morning run when something tore her up." Nick said, leading us through the trees. I rubbed my nose while taking deep sniffs; trying to play off allergies while I tried to suss out what kind of Wesen was here. Nick knows about the bare minimum right now, he's only had one night to learn about things. I figured that learning about my family history might be too much for one night. I put my sunglasses on, letting the gold bleed into my eyes as I searched the ground with higher intensity. I could smell that there was a Blutbad in the area.

I couldn't tell if the girl was a Wesen or if she was the Blutbad, I'll need something of hers to differentiate the scents. "Can you guys take me to her Dorm?" I asked, after properly searching the grounds. Nick titled his head, motioning for me to follow him. We walked about half a mile when we came across her Dorm Building. "She and her roommate were in 3E." Hank said, giving me the victims keys. "I'll be back down in ten." I said, walking into the building. I walked up two flights of stairs before finding her shared room.