Reapers

Brief Author's note: I'm needing so direction on Juno's love interest. So make your votes, let me know. Whoever gets the most votes, will be my pick. If you are voting in the comments I'll only count your vote once even if you put it in multiple times.
__________________________________

Juno POV:

It was late in the morning when we were called out to a homicide investigation. "Hey. We didn't get a name from the 911 call, but whoever it was saw the whole thing go down." Wu informed us. "Did we I.D. our vic?" Nick asked, gloving up. "According to the wallet, Robert Grosszahn, not that the picture helps much." Monroe answered. "Whoa. Now that's some old-school mob stuff." Hank said. "This is nothing, you should have seen some of the homicides we had to deal with out in California." I told them, crossing my arms.

Nick pulled out his phone, "This is Detective  Burkhardt. We're gonna need an I.D. On the 911 caller. Yeah, the witness at the Gladstone Bridge construction site. Thank you." He said, ending the call. "Robert Grosszahn, as in Grosszahn constructions? They're a pretty big operation. I'm guessing that's his truck. Let's take a look." Hank said, putting gloves on as well. He opened the door finding his phone and opening the calendar app. "Yeah? Thank you. Dispatch just I.D.ed our witness. Arnold Rosarot. 3863 Woodland Road." Nick said, patting Hank on the back. I got on my bike, riding off to Mr. Rosarot's address.

I sat on the porch, waiting for them. "Doesn't look like he's home." Hank said. "But I'm here." I said, gaining their attention. "The doors unlocked." I told them. "Missing witness to a murder? Exigent circumstances to any Judge I know." Hank said. Nick went in first, announcing himself. "Man loved himself some whirligigs."   Hank said, admiring one. "Nice work." Nick said, looking around. "Yeah. Nice...but weird." Hank replied. "I bet it would be great with psychedelics." I chimed in, getting a very unimpressed look from Nick. "I've seen a lot of things, don't question me or look at me like that." I said, unbothered.

We left soon after, not finding any usable evidence. Nick had told me that Juliette wanted Monroe to come to dinner. They had no idea how to come up with a cover story. I called both Monroe and Nick, explaining that they met at a sports bar Hank had taken Nick to. That Monroe had a keen insight into the human mind. I also explained that I would be compelling that memory to Hank's mind so that he wouldn't question Monroe's involvement at work. Juliette and Hank would know the truth when we revealed to them what Wesen were fully.

Both Monroe and Nick were relieved to know that I could lie for them, and make it something close to the truth for those involved. While Hank and Nick went to the Grosszahn Company, I went to Juliette's job, finding her on her lunch break. I layered on the compulsion thick, giving visuals so that she would truly believe it. I left her to finish her lunch, waiting for Hank and Nick to show up at the Precinct. Hank's compulsion was trickier, I had to create dialogue, pick a good bar with their favorite football team. While they were at dinner, I was following our current suspect, Salvadore Butrell. He was with two of his business associates at a private dinner in what I assume is his favorite restaurant.

Salvadore spoke of calling Reapers to handle Nick, not knowing that there were two other Grimm's in Portland. I made a note appear in the air. "Mighty Hässlichen, call your Reapers and see what wrath I will rain down upon you. I will slaughter you just as I slaughtered all others. Good luck, if you want to live, I'd part ways with Salvadore Butrell." Was what the note read. Once everyone had read it, his two 'friends' ran out of the place as fast as they could. Wanting nothing to do with my vengeance.

Salvadore looked unfazed, confident in himself. I grinned, admiring his stupidity. If I don't kill him, I'll enjoy seeing him get twenty to life for trying to get away with aggravated assault and  murder. I went back to my apartment letting Aunt Marie know that Reapers will be coming for Nick. He had texted me, telling me to meet him at the old power plant at the Bull Run Dam tomorrow night. He and Bud would be waiting for me, some type of Wesen meeting.