Not a chapter

Alright, you wild bunch of fanfic addicts, it's decision-making time again. I humbly (okay, not humble at all) request your expert assistance because, let's be real, I'm too damn indecisive to choose on my own. I need you—yes, YOU—to help me pick what's next on the fanfic smorgasbord, and let me tell you, the options are downright delicious:

---

 Y/N as Spider-Woman

Picture this: swinging between skyscrapers, kicking ass, and somehow managing to still look hotter than a New York summer. You're not just saving the day—you're stealing hearts. Bonus points if you don't accidentally web yourself to something embarrassing.

Y/N as Natasha Romanoff's Daughter

Because clearly being raised by a world-class assassin makes for a fun childhood, right? Nothing says "normal" like family dinner discussions about covert operations and which poison works fastest. Real family bonding right there.

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Look, if you've never fantasized about getting tied up in more ways than one by Natasha Romanoff, you're lying. The danger, the intrigue, the fact she could probably kill you and you'd thank her with a smile? Chef's kiss.

 Wanda Maximoff x Reader

She can bend reality and mess with your mind. So, yeah, let's hope she's only using that power for good things. But be warned: you could end up living in a vintage sitcom, and not the fun kind with laugh tracks. Or is that the fun kind?

 Teacher x Student

Yes, it's cliché, but sometimes you just need that forbidden, "we really shouldn't be doing this" energy. Throw in a couple of stolen glances and late-night study sessions, and boom—scandal. Your GPA's about to drop, but who cares?

Werewolves

The classic "I'm hot and I might rip your clothes off... or it might just be the full moon" scenario. Forget shaving—who needs it when you've got this much primal energy? Besides, fur is in.

Vampires  

Immortal, brooding, and constantly needing a snack (your neck, specifically). What's not to love? They're stylish, they're seductive, and they're just... never gonna die. Talk about commitment issues.