Chapter Five

Jace's POV

I decided to check on Ana again, maybe she would let me in this time. I was walking down the hallway when I saw that the door was actually cracked open. I heard voices coming from it, and decided to listen in on the conversation. I heard my son and Ana talking, but then the voices stop. Now was my time to barge in and embarrass them both, hehe. What I saw instantly shocked me, for some reason I thought they were just sitting there in silence but no they were leaning into each other until they heard me come in. They sprang apart onto opposite sides of Ana's bed and looked away from each other. Ana was blushing bright red, and my son well... he was looking at me. His face was the definition of anger. His face was bright red and he was scowling at me, full on. 

"Oops, my bad. Sorry kids I just wanted to see Ana but now that I'm here, I see that Jason filled in for me." I smiled slyly and Jason cleared his throat. 

"Come on dad, lets let Ana rest. Goodnight Ana." She smiled at him and he stood, walked over to me, and grabbed my wrist pulling me from the room. 

"Thanks for making, feel better Jason..." She trailed off, oh he made her feel better all right. Jason continued to pull me along until I realized something. My son almost kissed Ana, he almost kissed her! I had to say something. I pulled away from him and made him turn around to face me. 

I smirked at him, "So, son, you like Ana don't you?" He bright green eyes widened and he blushed. 

"N-no! I was just checking on her!" He said half yelling at me, "I-I so don't like her like that dad!"  He was blushing more now.

"You so do!" I sounded like I child but I didn't care, my son actually had a crush on someone! "Jason Noah Herondale has a crush!" I began to laugh at my own silliness until a short, beautiful, red-headed figure came running down the hallway, her green eyes were filled with curiosity. 

"Whats this about my son having a crush?" She squeaked and squealed. Oh that always turned me on so good.... 

"I do not have a crush on Anastasia!" He yelled and then covered his mouth, Clary smirked and that turned me on so bad, I mean, and so did I... 

"FINE! Yes I have a small crush on her! But tell no one or I will kill you both!" He stormed off down the hallway. Clary smiled at me and I couldn't take it any longer and I just smashed my lips on hers. She moaned and thats when I knew I, Jace Herondale, would get very lucky tonight. Heh heh.

Ana's POV

Shit.Shit.Shit! 

Ana you got to close! You like Jason to much! You love his Green eyes and soft...very soft blonde hair... the way he spoke to you... I began to giggle to myself until I snapped back to my senses by yet another knock at the door. I looked up from my sketch book and yelled "Come in!" to the person at the door. I was scared to look at who I saw. Alec was standing there at the door way in newer clothes than the ones he was wearing when I almost... killed him.

"Ana, I need to talk to you." I pushed myself off the bed and up against the wall as far away from him as I could manage. "Anastasia! Quit being so afraid, you aren't going to hurt me!" He yelled at me. I was simply terrified, I could do something to him again... I could hurt him again and I didn't want to ever hurt anyone again...

He moved closer to me and I pushed my back harder against the wall. He sighed and sat on my bed and spoke once again "Ana, I wanted to say that I was sorry... I didn't mean to tease you or anything like that... I don't know why I did it I just felt I needed to. You see the truth is, and I just realized this, that I was jealous of your friendship with Jace. When you walked in standing next to him, I had an uneasy feeling and I... Im just so sorry Ana. Please forgive me... and can we start over..?"

I could sense that he meant what he was saying... so I moved closer to him and then I sat on the bed next to him. He seemed so shocked when I sat down he flinched. I giggled and he smiled. "Alec, I should be sorry... In fact I should be scared that I might do something like that again. Alec, I almost killed you... I thought that you thought that I was a monster..." He looked outraged

"Who could think an adorable girl like you was a monster? If anyone is a monster, its me. I caused you to do that so I blame myself." He smiled and sighed. "So does this mean you forgive me?" I hugged him quick and backed away. 

"Yes, blue eyes. I forgive you for everything... and I promise not to almost kill you again." 

*************************************

A/N: Yes yes I know, typical ending. I had nothing else to use so I just had Alec apologize. I couldn't make him be such a jerk anymore, but he could be like this again in the future... but you don't know... hehe.... And I thought I owed you guys two or maybe three chapter tonight since I haven't updated in a few days. Sorry about that btw. I was to busy, but anyway here it is chapter five, second chapter that I wrote tonight! Don't forget to vote and comment. 

~Ellie<3