Chapter Twenty-seven

Magnus's POV

"Come on! Let's go!" Damian begged us, for a forty year old man he sure acted like a child but Jace does that as well. I opened a portal outside of the apartment, didn't want to ruin my perfect home.

"There now we only have a few seconds to-" great he already jumped, I took Ana in my arms and jumped in just as it was closing.

The glass city was just as I left it. Huge towers and lots of homes sat in it, well there was one knew house but that didn't seem to be the matter of importance right now. I set Ana down and she stirred, she ran to the nearest "bush" and let it all out. Gross.

"Dammit Anastasia hu-"

"Don't call me that..." She said. I was surprised at her, she never told me not to call her that before. "I have told you before never to call me that." She said again. I just sighed and walked off.

I heard a thud behind me and more coughing and puking. I turned and saw that she was still letting it all go, all of it. She looked pale, paler than when we left. I ran back over to her and threw her over my shoulder, she needed a bed to rest in. Not to mention a bucket.

"Damian, can we hurry it up please!" I yelled ahead of me, he looked back and then started running right away.

"You c-can put me down now. I'm old enough to walk." She said behind me.

"You may be old enough but you aren't strong enough." She said and rested her head on my back. Her breathing slowed, she fell asleep. Thank god!

"Okay Damian, you can slow down now!" I yelled ahead of me again.

"Make up your mind, sparkles!" He yelled walking back towards me and sleepy Anastasia.

"Don't call me sparkles." I said to him. He chuckled and offered to take Ana and carry her the rest of the way. I gently passed her over to Damian, she was still sound asleep. I smiled down at her sleeping face, she seemed peaceful this time. Her skin seemed a little less pale now.

I saw him look down at her and smile, it was a warm smile. He looked just like John, it probably made Ana hurt so bad to look into those same blue eyes and that same dark hair. I saw her small sleeping face smile back at him as if she sensed he was smiling down at her. You could tell that they were family, same blue eyes, same pale skin. The only thing different about them was that she had her bright platinum blonde hair.

We finally reached the very large manor about 15 minutes after that. My magnificent feet were getting tired after about 10 minutes of walking, so I was very relieved to see that house. It was a huge white building with porcelain walls and huge clean glass windows.

"Damn..." I whispered to myself. I heard a very quiet chuckle from behind me. We ever so slightly snuck into the doorway and into our rooms that we were sleeping in. I took Ana from Damian and placed her slowly on top of her bed.

"I'm sorry I feel asleep on you..." She whispered. I smiled at her, she was a very adorable little girl.

"All little girls need their sleep"

"I'm...not a... Little... Girl..." Then she dozed off, I walked slowly into my bedroom. It was the one next to it. It was a huge white room with a big bed in the center. It had a brown comforter, white sheets, and white pillows. So far I was very impressed with the design of this property.

I feel fast asleep immediately, dreaming about my beautiful boyfriend Alexander and how much I was already missing him.

Ana's POV

I woke up in a strange big white covered room. I slowly sat up and observed my surroundings. This was nothing like the New York Institute so I must have fallen asleep while Magnus was carrying me to... Dragonway manor.