Chapter Seven

Jackson's POV

I was slowing walking down the hall when I spotted the door of Anastasia's room was finally open, she must have woken up. Just seeing her open door made me think about her beautiful long platinum blonde hair, her gorgeous pure white skin, and those amazing deep blue eyes. As I was thinking about her I saw her foot peer out from behind the doorframe. Oh yes... 

I hid behind a wall and got ready for whatever it is I was about to do. I watched as the rest of her beautiful body came through the big double doors of her room. Her face showed absolute seriousness and her eyes showed how focused she was on where she was going. Her body turned away from me and I moved forward and put my hands over her mouth. She let out a silent scream and she turned around straight away. Her face was truly terrified, and her eyes were filled with worry. My arms fell to her shoulders as I was laughing at her. She looked so mad that it was... cute....

Her eyes changed color a bit, to more of a violet-blue color. I stopped laughing and was just standing and looking at her. We stood there staring until she blushed and playfully pushed me away, I felt a little hurt and tried so hard not to show it. She cleared her throat and laughed at me, "Why did you do that? You almost gave me a hard attack!" She was smiling, a real smile that could feel anyone with hope and joy. 

"Well, I saw you and I felt like scaring you." I was smiling at her now, her face was filled with delight and happiness again... but I didn't know if it was real or not... I couldn't tell. 

"OH! I really have to go! Mr. Herondale is making me train in like," She looked at her phone placed in her pocket, oh that was soooo cute! "Shit! I really have to go! Bye... Jackson right?" I nodded and she smiled and ran off down the long corridor. 

Man, she was so hot.

Ana's POV 

I ran all the way to the training room where Jace was probably waiting for me. I saw the door of the room and did a roll into it, landing perfectly on my feet. He wasn't there yet... surprisingly. I looked around the room for someone waiting there for me to scare me or something. I picked up a few throwing knives and threw one by one into the bullseye each and every time. My father taught me that the day he died... I felt a tear escape from my blue eyes and I instantly wiped it away... but more kept coming... to make me feel better I took my phone out from my pocket and began playing a song that inspired me to fight longer for the ones I loved. I didn't have the words on the song... so I sang them myself. 

The piano at the beginning began to play and then the first verse tune came on.... and I sang 

"Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves

Into motion"

I picked up another knife and struck the target again,

"Like how a single word

Can make a heart open

I might only have one match

But I can make an explosion"

I looked out the window across the city,

"And all those things I didn't say

Wrecking balls inside my brain

I will scream them loud tonight

Can you hear my voice this time?"

I grabbed a sword and started swinging it around,

"This is my fight song