Chapter Forty-nine

Jason's POV

Today we sent out fire-messages to all of the institutes and manors in all the shadow world. They all asked the same thing, "will you stand with us? Will you help us protect mundane kind?" And all the other normal stuff. We were already getting plenty of yes's from many of the families, but also a couple no's. The people who agreed were to be called 'Anastasia's Army' during all the meetings. In fact, we were going to have one tomorrow with all the participants. It is going to be held in front of the council, in Idris.Everyone 18 and up who agreed to fight would be expected to attend the meeting, and so far that was almost everyone.

Anastasia still had no clue what was going on. Tonight was when we all would explain it too her. It's been two weeks since her last injury, she's back up to the highest level of training again and is ready to fight. He mother was also helping her practice attacks with her magic, it was nice that they were getting some bonding time.

It was dinner time, the whole gang was gathered at the table. Jace was supposed to start the whole "your I change of a whole army speech" but he hadn't started it yet. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Ana, sweetheart. There is something we all have to discuss." Jace choked on his chicken and looked at me with his angry glare. Anastasia looked at me funny when I glared at him. I smiled at her and continued what I was saying. "There is going to be a-"

"Oh that! I already know about that stuff." She said casually and started eating again. We all looked back and forth at each other. She knew? Really? " I also know about the Clave meeting tomorrow afternoon." Our jaws dropped. She looked around the table. "What? I'm a sneaky person. I know my way around this place, so of course I'm going to listen in on group meetings I'm not invited too. I was quite offended when I wasn't invited to that second meeting though. That one was interesting." She smiled at me and started eating again.

"Well shit Ana, why didn't you say anything!" My father yelled her. She laughed and looked at him.

"It wouldn't have been as funny." I laughed at her and kissed her cheek. That earned us plenty of 'aww's from most of the women at the table and a couple of 'go Jason's from the men. I saw Ana blush and turn away from me. I smiled triumphantly and finished my dinner.

It was getting very late, and I saw that Ana was getting very tired. "Think it's time for bed?" I asked whispering in her ear. I smiled and laced my hand in hers. "Well, Ana and I are off to bed. Goodnight everyone." I guided her out the door and down the hall and hear someone yell from the dining room 'go get em!' I ignored it and picked Ana up bridal-style so I could carry her the rest of the way. Anastasia cuddled up against my chest and closed her eyes. I smiled and kissed her face softly a couple times before we arrived in our room.

I set her down on the bed and pulled off her pants. Hey don't judge me! She's my girlfriend, and besides. She was wearing shorts underneath anyway, so technically I'm not a pervert. She cuddled up with the blankets and her breathing slowed. She was asleep, great. Ana was an extremely light sleeper, so even one small movement would wake her up. I ever so carefully made it into my position without waking her up. I passed out beside her, I slept like I haven't slept in ages.

I awoke the next morning to my beautiful Angels voice coming from the bathroom. She was singing again, and her voice was like her magic, beautiful and unique. "Maybe I'm breaking, maybe I'm weak. I'm they'll find out what I see..." She continued singing on and on until I heard the shower turn off. I fake slept until she finally came out of the bathroom. She was, sadly, fully clothed.

My princess was wearing a deep blue t-shirt, black leather jacket with pants and fingerless gloves to match, brown hunting boots, and a spiky necklace choker thing. She looked hot as fuck man, you have no idea. Her long blonde hair was curled, naturally. Every step she took, her hair bounced and swayed back and forth. She was packing a backpack with five books and four pairs of headphones. "It's not polite to stare you know." She says suddenly. Dammit! It's as if she has eyes in the back of her head.

I yawn and stand up, walking over to her. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek over and over again saying "good morning" in between all of them. Anastasia giggled and pushed me away playfully. "Come on Jason, I'm trying too pack for Idris." I back away and began looking through my drawers for a shirt and jacket to wear. I threw on a black shirt and blue leather jacket with black fingerless gloves to match. "Oh very handsome." She said biting her lips. I smirked and turned around, packing my own bag.

"It's not polite to stare you know." I said quoting her. She scoffed and swung the bag over her shoulder. I did the same with mine and we headed out hand in hand to the living area. Aiden and Raven were waiting there on the couch with Daniel and Jackson beside them.

"Where's all the old people?" Ana asks her Parabatai. Instead of her answering, Daniel did.

"Probably having morning sex or something." Everyone laughed, but it stopped when all the 'old people'  entered the room together. "Or maybe a group sex session?" Daniel whispered under his breath causing us all to snicker.

"Alright, kids." I rolled my eyes at Magnus. He still thought we were kids. "Let's get going, you got your things?" Everyone nodded, "well then let's go!" Magnus made the portal and we all jumped through, Ana's hand gripped tightly in mine.

We landed in the center of the beautiful city of glass, Ana stared at it all in awe of it. I laughed at her and kissed her forehead. I couldn't help myself, she was just too cute. "Alright people!" Magnus boomed again, "let's just get to the place were staying at and then get to the meeting." All the 'kids groaned' and followed after the 'old people' slowly.

Today was going to suck.