Chapter Thirteen

Jackson's POV

She forgave me, she actually forgave me. Yes! Happy day to me! But anyways she left out the door and I thought that I should follow her so I could show her something I knew that she would love. I walked out and saw her standing there looking out a big widow smiling to herself, she looked so beautiful when she smiled. 

"Well Ana, if you'll please follow me. I'd like to show you something please." I held out my arm to her and she took it smiling at me generously. I slightly blushed just enough for her to not see, thank god. As we walked down the hall way to our destination she stopped and I abruptly stopped with her and looked her with a confused look. She didn't say anything she just lightly pecked me on the cheek and kept walking. I walked along side her, my face was scarlet. 

"What was that for?" I finally managed to say as we were walking down the hallway. She looked over at me and sighed.

"For giving something that you probably would have cherished more than I ever could." I was still confused and she just continued, "This necklace belonged to your real mom... and you gave it to me... Why?" I had an answer for that right away. 

"Because you are special, and special things belong to special people." I smiled and she turned away and blushed. I made Anastasia blush? Never thought I could do that. I chuckled at her and she blushed even more, dang I'm on a roll. I decided to go further. "Besides, it looks beautiful on you. It's perfect for you Ana. She would be happy." She turned red all over and I laughed. I turned and saw that we were here. 

"Close you eyes!" She rolled them and closed them, I waved my hand in front of them just to be sure she didn't flinch. Here we go. I opened the door and guided her through. I took her to the center and told her to open them. Her jaw dropped at the sight of the library we had. It was huge, bigger than any room you will see here in the institute. She covered her mouth and gasped after her jaw dropped. I smiled at her and she turned to look at me. 

"This is even bigger than the one we had in California." She began running around the room fangirling to herself and that made me laugh. She kept on running around all of the shelves piled up with books for shadow hunters and maybe a few novels. 

"Just knew how much you liked books and I thought that you mi-" I was stopped by Ana slamming into me as hard as she could making me fall over. She came down with me and landed on top of me for cushioning. She was smirking at me as I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. She began giggling, she was being so cute right now... I was getting a little excited... Fuck! 

I helped her off of me before she could... feel anything.... She giggled and hugged me this time which is probably what she meant to do in the first place. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her chin on my shoulder. I hugged her back by wrapping my own arms around her waist and I breathed in her cent. She smelled like flowers and city air. 

She was so hot. 

Ana's POV

I let go of Jackson and left the library to prepare for my day. I left for the infirmary to grab anything that I had left there. I saw that Jason was there waiting for me, he was sitting on my bed. When I entered he instantly smiled and stood up and walked over to me. l looked at him a little confused and then he spoke, "Ana, I want to take you somewhere. Like a birthday dinner treat. Wear something nice, I'll meet you outside your room at 7:00." He smiled and walked off. 

I ripped my phone out of my pocket and dialed Izzy's umber. 

"This is Isabelle Lewis. Who am I speaking with?" She asked in a very proper tone. 

"Izzy it's me, Ana. You gave me your number this morning."

Silence followed until she made a noise of remembrance. "Why yes I do recall doing tha-"