Chapter Six

Alec's POV

I could finally be friends with this Platinum girl, I truly did regret all the things I said to her. I was very glad that she forgave me. I was, although, surprised that I received a hug from her. I immediately left the room after our conversation to see my boys. After what felt like hours of walking, I made it too Aiden's room. He was practicing his magic, purple flames were blazing from his hands. When I entered the room he smiled excitedly and asked if everything was ok.

"Everything is fine, I just came to check on you. We are leaving tomorrow because thats when your father will be home. I bet he can't wait to see you both." I smiled and exited the room to let him continue whatever it was he was doing. Luckily Jackson's room was right next to Aidens so it wasn't a very long walk. 

When I entered he was just laying on his bed, he looked like he was in deep thought about something. I was very curious to find out. "What you thinking about son?" He was snapped out of his trance at the sound of my voice. 

"Nothing dad... just thinking about stuff..." He was blushing now. This was very interesting indeed. 

"Come one Jacky, tell daddy what you were thinking about." I smiled at him and he looked at me questioningly until he just gave in. 

"Fine, I was thinking about Ana and what happened earlier." He looked away blushing a bright red. Wow... my son might have a crush... yikes... 

"Well son... I will leave you alone to continue thinking about just how much you looooovveee Ana." I chuckled and left the room hearing a very loud 'HEY!' Come from his room. I loved my children so much, they make me laugh. Wait a sec, my son has a crush on someone... well shit! That's a first. I ran down the hallway to my room. I needed to lay down and think about everything that happened today.  I finally made it to my white bedroom at the institute. I didn't even change, I just fell on my bed and was snoring in seconds. 

Ana's POV

Well now that I was sure everyone was done coming into my room and interrupting the things I love to do, I grabbed my notebook and turned to an empty page. I began to draw something that just came to mind, basically I was blindly drawing something and it turned out looking like an angel with wings made out of water. Her hair was down to her waist and was curled into a naturally blond color, like mine except darker. Her eyes were a bright gold color, and the sparkled in the sunlight that I drew. I drew her gliding across the water. It splashed behind her, creating a beautiful background to the picture. Her dress fell down to her knees, it was a white color. 

I pulled away the pencil, amazed with my work. This was one of my best drawings yet, and I have been drawing for a very long time. I closed my notebook and then I opened up a novel that I've been reading. I just borrowed it from the library near the park. Its due tomorrow so that's something Ill also have to do. I have loved reading since I was a young girl, age five to be exact. I was a very smart child growing up and I still am. Ive always been very happy with the idea of learning lots of new things, but now I almost know everything there is to learn. 

I read to the end of the book and when I looked at the clock it was 5 AM. I closed my eyes. I was to tired to even put the book down. I fell asleep in a few seconds only to feel a hand on my wrist a few more seconds later. My vision was blurry so all I saw was a tall slender figure staring down at me. It smiled and whispered, "Oh, you are finally awake." 

Jace, the bastard. 

"Jace, you fucking idiot..." I whispered as my morning breath escaped my mouth. He only chuckled at my words and moved a piece of hair from my face. His eyes were very awake and alert. He was smiling down at me, I wanted to punch him in the face for waking me up this... early? I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 in the afternoon. Damn... I was always an early riser... what happened? 

I sat up and he was still there looking at me. "Jace! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!?" I punched him on the shoulder and began rushing to find some clothes to wear this afternoon. I found my black skinnies, black biker jacket and favorite blue shirt and threw them on the bed. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair as well. It was just as naturally curly as you could imagine. It was so hard to brush my long hair, it fell down to my upper thigh. Jace cleared his throat as I was busy brushing my mess of hair. 

"Well, I wanted to wake you up at 10:00 am this morning but you looked very peaceful. You were smiling in your sleep so I thought you were having a good dream." Dream? I don't remember any dream last night. Jace started to walk around my room and he stumbled upon my notebook. I never knew this until I heard a gasp from the other room. I dropped the brush when I looked at him, his mouth was open. I ran to him and pulled the book away from his grip, closing it as fast as I could. 

"What did you look at Jace?" His face was still in shock, his eyes showed how shocked he was but they had a look of pure amazement. 

"Ana.. your drawings are amazing... Who knew such a small girl could create such a big and amazing picture..." He looked at me with a smile and then he went serious. "Training for you starts in 10 minutes. Be there or I will fetch someone to drag you here for me." He walk out of the room in a full on strut. I couldn't help but giggle as he left the room with a hair flip. 

"Alright, clothes lets get you on meh bodyyyy." I threw my clothes on and walked out the door. When I walked through the door I felt a hand cover my mouth. 

Aw fuck!