[ extra ]

Okay, so I've been reading comments and I did this for something crazy so here I am doing that here to clear things out.

But instead of it being a lot of things, it's one general thing.

I know how Jenna is here is not exactly a cup of tea. The real Jenna herself asked me why I made this Jenna character like this cause she's not like that at all in real life ( I PROMISE. JENNA IS NOTHING LIKE THE CHARACTER JENNA OTHER THEN THE FACT SHE PLAYS UKULELE, SHORT, ANS LIKES CALUM XD) and here's my reason.

That annoying bottling things up act was me. I say was cause I've been opening more since I have a proper support system now or aka my best frieeeends~ lol. But I was that annoying back then, and that's why I made Jenna like this. I tried to base it more on the actual Jenna but that's not me and it was SUUUPER difficult writing a story on another person cause it's like, I have to think how she would react, what she would do, and I'm here just thinking, how the heck am I supposed to know!??? So I put more of myself in it and obviously made it more exaggerated cause ya know, complications is my forte~ haha. But please, don't be super harsh on Jenna. She's a real person and it kind of hurts seeing extremely rude comments about her. I get constructive criticism and opinions but large annoyance and plain bad mouthing is something to keep in a dl and if you wanna comment, by all means, but keep it moderate?

I'm sorry, I know this story wasn't the best and tbh, Idk how the heck I'm still getting readers and votes with Something Crazy and this story.....they're so cringe worthy...bleh. Haha. 

Anyways, I know it got annoying. I know it was a lot more complicated than it had to be but I have a reason why everything is so complicated with all my stories.

THERE IS A MEANING BEHIND EVERYTHING AND ONCE IM DONE WITH THE "IT'S SOMETHING" SERIES, ILL EXPLAIN WHY.

plus I may or may not be planing on writing a book just for every couple's epilogue, oops. (Wink wink)

So, I'm ending it here! Love you guys~