Chapter 11: Lessons

So I did what I was told. Close my eyes, stood still, and just waited for the moment to happen. I felt him cup my cheek with his warm hands, and felt his face coming to closer to mine.

“Are you ready?” He whispered to me, and I replied with a low face to the point of it not even audible, “Yes..”

“WAIT HOLD ON.” I heard Luke yelling and pushed me and Michael back, “The guy is not even gonna ask if she’s ready.”

“IT COULD HAPPEN AT JENNA’S DATE!” Michael chuckled, and looked at me, “Don’t you think?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. This is my first date after my last boyfriend so don’t even ask me.”

“I can’t believe we’re actually doing this.” Calum groaned, as he rubbed his forehead with his two fingers, “Are these lessons even necessary?”

“Of coarse!” Michael resorted, “Jenna lacks in experience so we should teach the basic scenarios of what a guy would to her on a date.”

“But do you actually think the guy would kiss her on the first date?” Calum stood up and asked him, “Cause I wouldn’t.”

“He’s just having an excuse to kiss Jenna before you, Cal.” Luke patted his back, “Just like how you wanted to kiss Lani before me.”

“Woah woah,” I put my hands up in the air, “You had a crush on Lani?” I asked Calum. I mean, I don’t blame him. Lani is pretty awesome.

“For a short while,” Calum shrugged, “Kind of had no choice. She was around us a lot so it was bound to happen, but not anymore. She’s a taken woman by our best mate, and I am taking my time till the right girl comes.”

Right girl, huh?

“I don’t want to kiss, Jenna!” Michael whined, “I’m just teaching her!”

“Uh-huh,” Ashton nodded, “Whatever you say, Sensei.”

“We all know who wants to kiss Jenna.” Michael snickered and looked at Calum while I just rolled my eyes, “Stop teasing Calum, would you? He’s just a friend.”

“Ouch,” Luke hissed, “Friend zoned.”

“Oh you would know that, Luke.” Ashton chuckled, nudging him, which Luke just shook his head, explaining, “Hey, it was unintentional, okay?”

“Suuuure.” The guy said in unison and Luke just covered his face, hiding the fact we all know his intentions were.

So, my date with Triston is today, and the guys thought it would be fun to give me some lessons for the date since I never really experience much. As much fun this was, my head was distracted with thoughts of Calum. No matter how much I’m trying to get over him, Calum is just there in my mind, invading my inner thoughts. I can’t even focus with these lessons because he’s there.

“Okay, one more lesson and it’s over, okay?” Michael said, “Let’s use another guy this time since apparently I want to have a makeout session with Jenna.”

“That is disgusting.” Luke scrunched up his nose, “She’s like my little sister now, and you saying that sounds so wrong.”

“Luke is not an option since he and Jenna are all of the sudden siblings.” Michael pointed at him then pointed at Ashton, “Can’t do him cause he hasn’t shaved his beard yet.”

“I forgot okay!” Ashton exclaimed as he started stroking his stubble, “Don’t judge my manliness.”

“So all we have left is Calum!” Michael threw his arms in the air, and smiled, “Up for it buddy?”