Chapter 4: Not Now

"GUYS. SHUT UP. JENNA IS SLEEPING."

Well, not anymore at least.

As I slowly open my eyes because of the constant shouting nonsense, my vision finally adjusted and everything is clear as day. Literally. The sun is peaking through the windows, and the room is all sunny. Thank you, Summer weather, for a beautiful bright morning.

I remain laying down for my sleep was so relaxing due to the fact I immediately knocked out after my stroll with Lani. Man, that girl knows how to walk for a while. I'm more on the ride around the streets while listening to music kind of girl, but hey, I let Lani lead the night since she was excited to see me. I looked around, and for some reason, it came to mind that I'm living with 5SOS. Lovely.

I herd a knock on the door, and it slowly opened, revealing a familiar curly blonde haired person.

"Mornin." Ashton grinned at me as he walked in, "Lani finished breakfast and wanted me to check up on you."

I rubbed my eyes, and sighed, "Morning, and cool, I'll get up now."

When I walked out of the room, I hear a lot of laughing, and a lot of gibberish. I don't know if it's cause I'm not used to the accents or that they're really speaking of some kind of nonsense.

The first thing I see when I walked in is Lani on the stove, frying up her famous french toast, and Luke beside her, cutting up the bananas.

"Good morning," Lani smiled at me, "Had a nice sleep?"

"Fantastic." I climbed on the high chair next to Michael, "God, I miss your french toast."

"So do we." Michael groaned, "She never makes them anymore till this day."

"That's because Jenna likes them and I told you guys numerous times that this is not healthy to eat in a daily basis. It haves too much sugar, and it takes forever to make."

"Buuuuuut-" Michael whined, but Lani threw a piece of banana at him, cutting him off, "Shut up, you child and eat your toast."

Lani placed a newly made toast on my plate, and I drizzled of the sauce that she makes with it.

"What do you wanna do today?" Lani asked me, "The guys will be busy recording so we another day to ourselves."

I nodded, "Sweet. I think I wanna visit my dad at the restaurant he's working at."

Apparently, my dad got another job offer as temporary chief for the same restaurant that the junior culinary program is held in which is close to Venice Beach.

"Ugh," Luke snuggled his face on Lani's shoulder, "I want to go! I seriously want to try your dad's burgers, Jenna. Lani makes them sound amazing."

"That's because they are, you dope." Lani flicked his forehead, and pointed at the bananas "Now slice."

She walked over the fridge, brought out a water bottle, and place it next to my plate, "We can some burgers to go if we can and drop by the recording as your lunch break."

"How sweet of you, love." Luke smiled at her, and I chuckled, "You sound like a mom."

"That's because I am one in this house." She rolled her eyes, "Sleep, cook, clean, and repeat."
"You're exaggerating just a tad bit, Lani." Ashton giggled as he took another bite of toast, and she stick her tongue at him, then sighed, "Where the heck is Calum?"

"In his room changing." Luke sat down next to Michael, "He had to change because he did usual exercising earlier."

"Can one of you guys check up on him? You guys have to leave soon, and he hasn't eaten yet, and you three are hogging the toast."