Chapter 24: Begging

( A/N: i know the last chater was super dramatic and emotional but i'll do explaining later! so for now, enjoy the chapter~)

Bottling emotions up is not fun. Not fun at all.

Here I am. In bed, feeling like total shit after what happened yesterday. Michael took me home early, and told the guys and Lani that I wanted to leave because I wasn't feeling well. Triston decided to text me quite a lot so I put away my phone.

I got so emotional yesterday that I feel so exhausted now. As if I wasted all of my precious energy on crying and sobbing. I never get emotional. Well, not in front of any one at least. When I'm alone, I can cry and weep all I want because no one can judge me or tell me to stop. My parents taught me to always stay strong so I try to every day. Smiling, and pushing away the urge of crying. It's not easy, but it helps me face another day without making anyone worried. Smiling and just shaking it off just made not only my life easier in a way but also the people around me.

But after what happened yesterday, I feel as if I'm a time bomb ready to explode. I just wanted to get away from everyone for a while. Collect my thoughts and emotions back in my new and improved imaginary bottle, and pretend as if yesterday never happened, just like that date night.

I turned my body around, facing the blank white wall, trying to get comfy in my bed. I didn't want to spend another day out, cause like I said, I'm exhausted.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away." I demanded at the person but the person opened the door anyway and I hear that person say to me, "Don't get all grumpy. I saved your ass from another lecture from Mama Lani."

I shot up, and of course, Michael was leaning against the door, crossed arms, giving me a mischievous smirk.

"It's you." I sighed and put my hand on my forehead, "Sorry. Just...tired."

"Aren't we all." He said as he sat next to me, and put his hand on my shoulder, "How are you feeling?"

"Like total shit." I mumbled, and hugged my knees close to my chest.

"You look like it too." Michael nudged me, trying to make me feel better which it did since I cracked smile at him, "Asshole."

"I'm flattered."

"Is Lani upset with me?" I asked him, worried about how she's feeling. I know how Lani gets when it comes to me. She's responsible of me and if anything bad happened, she would get blamed for it.

"No," he shook his head, "She's just worried about you, that's all. I mean, you did run straight out of the party without an explanation."

"Shit.." I covered my face, "All of them must be worried."

"I won't say anything, you know," He put his arm around me, "About Gabe, Triston, and Calum. What they done to you."

"You won't?" I asked in shock, "Why?"

Michael just shrugged at me, "I mean, it's not my story to tell. It's your choice when you get to tell them about what happened."

"Lani knows about Calum though." I sighed, and elbowed him playfully, "And now you do too."

"I feel honored," He put his hand on his chest, smiling at me, "But you do have to tell him about how you feel cause you're leaving soon, and this boy is getting hooked on you by the second. You guys can't be a couple if you have this feeling in you."

"Since when you got all wise and mighty about love?" I chuckled at him and he just rolled his eyes, laughing, "You would be surprised on how much love trouble Luke haves."