Chapter 29: Reminder

[ WARNING: A LOT OF MUSHY MOMENTS ON HERE XD also, i typed this out without my glasses so i probably messed up a lot of my spelling due to the fact that im blind as a bat so i'll do some editing later since also, it's 1 am right now~ heh. Enjoy! ]

Sunlight in my eyes.

What the heck? When I opened my eyes, the first thing I see his the french window doors in front of me. Did I sleep on the other end of my bed? I don't remember anything from last night.

I closed my eyes, and visions of Calum and me kissing popped up.

I felt my cheeks burn.

I snapped my eyes wide opened, and whispered, "Did that really happen?" Or was it just a dream?

I snickered to myself since I instantly thought of Amnesia.

"What's so funny?" I heard someone said out of nowhere which made me jump, accidentally elbowing the person behind me.

"UGH." The person groaned, and when I turned around, I see a sleepy Calum, groaning in pain.

"Good morning to you, Jenna." I heard him said in pain.

"Oh my god!" I held his side, laughing a little in shock, "I am so sorry!"

"It's okay," He groaned again, then he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me in, "Waking up next to you is worth it."

I looked up, and he was smiling right at me. Holy moly, is this really happening? What happened yesterday wasn't a dream.

"Why are you so quiet?" He pinched my cheeks, and I smiled, "Just thinking."

"Dirty thoughts we're having, huh?"

"You're stupid!" I slapped his chest, but I ended up holding his cheeks with my hands, smiling, "Of you and me, stuuuuupid."

"Look at you being a lovey dovey with me," He gave me a quick kiss, "It's adorable."

Then he continued kissing my cheek like crazy, and saying stupid things between them, like, "Cutie!" "Mine!" "All mine!"

"Stop!" I whined, trying to push him, "That tickles!"

"HEY!" We heard someone shouted, which made us stop and I just remembered about Lani, but it wasn't Lani's voice.

"I get that you two are happy in love now," Luke said to us in annoyance, "But can you do it without being so loud?"

"Shut up, Lucas!" Calum held me tighter when he yelled back at Luke, "You had your time, this is my turn!"

"Welp!" I saw Lani jump out of bed, "Come on, Hemmings. That's our cue."

"Cue for what?" I heard him cried as Lani started pulling his arm, "For us to leave the love birds alone!"

"I don't wanna!!" Luke whined even more, then Lani grinned, "I'll make french toast."

"With extra sauce?" I heard Luke mumbled, and Lani chuckled, "Yes! Come on!"

Lani and Luke dashed out of the room, leaving Calum and me alone together.

"FINALLY!" Calum started snuggling me, saying, "SOME ALONE TIME!"

"Someone is being needy!" I started laughing at Calum's relief and he whined, "I WANTED TO HOLD YOU LIKE THIS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. YOU HAVE NO IDEA."

"Well, now you can do whatever you want now." I pinched his cheeks, and he snickered, "Oohh, kinky."

"STOP!" I did a playful slap on his cheek, and he started laughing, "Sorry! Sorry, can't help it."