Chapter 12: Date Night

"DON'T BE UPTIGHT!" Calum yelled out of the window as I was head to the restaurant.

Then Ashton yelled after him, saying, "JUST BE YOURSELF!"

"MAKE SURE YOU TWO LIP LOCK AFTER THE ACTUAL DATE ITSELF! NO PDA!" Michael hollered.

"IF HE HURTS YOU," Lani hollered but Luke interrupted, "GUYS. SHE'LL BE FINE! HAVE FUN, JENNA!" Luke waved at me, and they drove off, leaving me at the restaurant by myself.

Oh god. I started walking to the entrance slowly, by each step was making heart beat faster and faster. Jesus, why did these nerves just kick in? How come I couldn't feel them earlier? Doesn't even matter, I'm nervous, and I have no idea what Triston have for us.

I finally made it to the door, and went inside, seeing a lot of people here.

"Jenna!" I heard and turned my head to the direction of the voice, and I see Triston smiling at me, waving at me. He was wearing something that a typical surfer guy would wear or something out of a hollister ad. Faded jeans with a white v-neck which is coincidently form Hollister since I see the logo on his chest.

"Surprise you actually showed up!" He said to me as I walked towards him and gave me a quick one arm hug.

"You thought I was gonna stood you up?" I asked him in surprise.

Triston shrugged, "Like you said, you're a busy girl. I thought you won't have enough time with me."

"I'm not that busy." I scoffed, and asked, "So, what are we gonna do today?"

"That will be surprise, shorty." He shook the top of my head, "Let's go to my car."

"You drive?" We walked out of the restaurant, and started walking towards his car.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to pick you up cause I felt like you wouldn't tell me where you're stay since I was being too nosy that one day."

I nodded, "Way to be considerate. I would've told you but warn you that I'm living with other people, and one of them is kind of protective." Make that five if I wanted to tell the truth. Lani would probably be freaking out if Triston picks me up because she doesn't know if he's a good driver or not. I swear, Lani can be such a mom sometimes.

As we started driving to wear our date is supposed to be, Triston turned on the radio and the first song playing was Somo "Hush".

"Didn't know you like this song." I chuckled and looked at him.

He nodded with a grin, "Just because we have different music taste doesn't mean we're total opposites."

"You do have a point." I agreed. Okay, this date is not going so bad.

"So, who are the people you live with?" Triston asked me a few minutes later, and I sighed, "Ah, here we go with the curiosity."

"Sorry, am I pushing it? Is it too much info?" Triston started asking me as if he already made a mistake.

I shook my head, "No, no. You're fine. I was just messing with you. I'm actually living with my cousin right now, the girl you saw with me, Lani."

"Ah," He nodded, "Explains why she's with you a lot."

"Yeah, she's living here for a while also, and my parents thought it would be more fun for me if I stayed with her instead with them."

"That's very cool of your parents." Triston laughed, "My parents would never let me leave their side, till this year. They thought I wasn't responsible enough."

"Any reasons why they think that way?"

He shrugged, "I have no clue honestly. It's always been like that since I have an older brother who practically make me feel like an adopted child since I have nothing in common with him and my parents."