Chapter 6: Clumsy Deja Vu

"Does clumsiness run in the family?" Calum chuckled as he came back with a first aid kit and a ice pack.

I groaned, "Shut up, you have no idea."

"I am so sorry." Luke was practically dying out of laughter, and so was Michael and Ashton.

"Lani is gonna kill us." Calum put the ice pack on my head, and sighed, "You have butter fingers."

"I TOLD YOU TO GO EASY ON ME." I snapped at him, and pushed his chest, "BUT INSTEAD, YOU AND LUKE AIMED FOR MY HEAD."

"I didn't mean to!" Luke started laughing even more.

Reminder to self: NEVER PLAY SOCCER WITH 5SOS.

Okay, here's a little recap:

After a few days of being in the 5SOS house, I've grown to be more comfy around them. Especially Luke, since he's Lani's boyfriend, he's been hanging out with me a lot and he would help me play guitar a little better.

So, Lani had to go to photo shoot thing for a fashion blogger, and left me in charge of the guys.

"Isn't supposed to the other way around?" Ashton scoffed at Lani as she was putting on her shoes, "We're in charge of Jenna?"

"Yeah," Lani grabbed her bag, "But then this house would be on fire."

"WE WERE JUST BAKING COOKIES!" Michael exclaimed, and Lani flicked his head, "Don't touch the appliances. When you want to bake, WAIT FOR ME."

"Okay," She sighed, recapped on everything she needed, "I got everything!" She went up to Luke to kiss his cheek, "I'll be home quick. Take care of Jenna!"

When she left, Luke put his arm around my shoulder, "Looks like your stuck with us."

I nodded as I took a bite of my apple, "Don't you guys have some recording or writing to do?"

"In a little bit," Ashton took a drink of water, "So, we have time to spare."

"What do you wanna do to kill time?" Michael asked me and I hummed, "Hmmmm, what do I want to do?"

That's when Calum dribbled a soccer ball, "Wanna play?"

I scrunched up my nose, "I'm not much of a sports person. I'll pass."

"Oh come on," Calum held the ball on his hands, "I'll teach you some moves and once we're done, we'll do something you want to do. It's take a few minutes!"

"A few?" I asked him for insurance, and he nodded, "Just a few."

"Buy me food later?" I bargained with him and he rolled his eyes, laughing, "Yeah , we'll buy it."

I nodded, "Okay, deal."

So, we were outside at the front since there was a pool at the backyard, and Calum started to teach me how to pass the ball to another person while running. I tried it a few times, and just by the time I got the hang of it, of coarse, I accidentally stepped on the ball, making me fall forward.

"What the hell?!" I heard Luke burst out of laughter, and Calum ran up to me, "Are you okay?"

"Ah," I turned over, and I looked at me, "Dang it." Since I was wearing shorts, and the floor was concrete, I ended up getting a scratch on my knee.

"Deja Vu." Michael chuckled, "I remember how Lani tripped forward and she got a scratch on her knee."

"Yeah, you two are definitely cousins." Ashton patted my shoulder, making all the guys laugh.

"Oh shut up!" I groaned as I got up and started cleaning my knees, "I think that's enough of soccer for me."

"Come on! One more move." Calum nudged me, "And that's it."