Chapter 7

Kendall's P.O.V.

I woke up to Taylor's arms around me and smiled I turned over to where I was facing him, soft snores coming from his mouth.

I giggled then poked his cheek.

"Taylorr wake up" I said poking his face, he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know your awake" I said giggling

He was trying so hard not to smile.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, "Morning Best frandd"

"Morning Baby Grier" he smirked at me.

I laughed then tried to get up so I could get dressed but he pulled me back.

"Watttt" I said laying back down.

"Can you tell me what happens last night with your dad, I already know what happend with Nash, Cameron told us" he said with sympathy.

"I told him that Nash was moving and he said he already knew then I said so he needed to home more often to support me and Hayes, and he basically told us we need to take care of our selves and he doesn't need to worry about us, so basically telling me that he doesn't want to be a parent, and me and Hayes can fuck off." I said with tears brimming down my face.

"Shhh it's okay don't cry" he said hugging me tightly.

"Me and the rest of the guys will be there everyday for you" he said with a small smile.

"Yeah but you guys don't live in North Carolina" I said frowning

"Oh yeah" I said back

"I'm gonna go shower and get dressed." I said smiling

"Okay see you when you get out" he said chuckling.

Taylor's P.O.V.

I grabbed my phone and texted Nash what his dad's phone number was.

He replied and told me I immediately called her dad.

"Hello Chad Grier speaking"

"Uhh hi this is Taylor, Your kids friend."

"Oh hi bud!" He said politely

"Listen... Kendall told me about last night and I was here every minute for her she couldn't stop crying, why the hell would you basically abandon your 2 kids like that, they have nobody to take care of them when Nash is gone, do you want your kids to hate you?" I said angry.

"Honestly Taylor I don't care those twins were my mistake in life and if I could turn back time I would have told my wife to give them up for adoption." He said back.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SEIROUS YOU HAVE 2 OF THE MOST FUCKING AMAZING KIDS ON THIS PLANET AND YOU SAY THEY ARE YOUR MISTAKE IN LIFE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF." I yelled into the phone.

"If you care so much about those stupid kids why don't you and your fagcon family take care of them huh?" He said

"You know what we will they will be back after this magcon to pack their shit and leave" I said back to him.

"GREAT!! HAVE FUN TAKING CARE OF THOSE BRATS. BYE MR. SMART ASS!" He yelled into the phone.

"Asshole." I said and hung up.

Kendall came out of the bathroom in her outfit.

"Heyyy I have some good news" I said to her.

"What?" She said back with excitedness

I explained everything to her and she was so happy.

"Did you talk to Nash?" She asked.

"No but we will" I said proudly.

We walked over to the room and knocked on their door.

Nash opened up.

"Hey so we have some news.." I trailed off.

I explained everthing to him also.

"Are you kidding me..." He said

Shit. I thought

---------------

A/N

Cliffhanger!!

So since the last chapter was super long I decided to make this one short.

What do you think Nash is gonna say?

Anyway sorry it was so short, next chapter might be long again.

I think I'm gonna do one chapter long and then the next on short and turn it into a pattern.

Sorry not sorry.

Vote🎀

•Kaitlyn💞