Chapter 35.

Kendall's P.O.V.
I woke up in Jacks arms, I wish they were Taylor's... I got up and walked into his bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and started to cry.

I walked downstairs still crying and started to make cereal, I sat down at the island all I can think about is Taylor I started to cry more.

Taylor walked into the kitchen I cried more when I saw him, His face was all red his eyes were all puffy, his hair was messy.

I put my bowl in the sink, We stood there staring at each other.

I just wanna run up to him and hug him.

"Then do it..." Taylor said with a cracking voice.

I guess I said that out loud.

"Taylor I can't..." I said crying

"Yes you can, Kendall I love you so much I'm so sorry I don't want anybody else in the world I thought I did, but I don't. I only want you. I'm sorry I broke you and I'm sorry that I made you think that you didn't belong here, I'm an asshole I know. When I'm around you I feel different, I used to be a player and sleep with girls who I barley knew but when I met you I felt like I only needed you I didn't want to just bang you and not call you the next day or ignore you. I want to have a future with you, I'm sorry I made out with her I'm sorry I danced with her, I'm sorry I left you there all alone and that guys called you all those names and told you to leave this world, I know I don't deserve you, but I want you, I want to make this work, I just want to be able to hold you and kiss you and hug you whenever I want, I just want you to be mine. Kendall I love you." He said bawling his eyes out.

"Taylor I don't know if I can take you back that easily this time this is really hard for me, you left me broken, I love you so much I want to take you back so bad but I don't know if I can" I said crying.

"KENDALL IT IS EASY YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS ALL MY FAULT AND IM THE BAD GUY" he yelled

"REALLY TAYLOR? NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPEND IF YOU DIDNT CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT SLUTTY ASS GIRL WE COULD HAVE BEEN PERFECTLY FINE IF YOU DIDNT DO THAT! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GET HELP AND YOU WOULD BE BACK! YEAH MAYBE YOU GOT HELP BUT YOU DIDNT COME BACK YOU LEFT ME THERE TO GO MAKE OUT WITH THAT DUMB GIRL SO THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I DID NOTHING WRONG TAYLOR!" I yelled back

"I'm sorry Kendall I didn't mean it.." He said with sympathy.

"Taylor sorry isn't going to work this time, sorry gets tossed around just like another word like apple or dog, Sorry doesn't mean anything." I said

"So are we taking a break for awhile?" He asked

"Well... " I started my voice cracking I really don't want to say these words, "I think it's for the best" I said breaking into a million pieces.

"Okay, Can I have one last hug?" He asked

I nodded and ran over to him and hug him, he hugged me so tight and held me close I think this is what I will miss the most.

"I love you" he said starting to cry.

"I love you too Taylor" I said, with that I walked outside. I sat down in the lawn chair and just let it all fall out, we are done, we are actually done. I can't believe this is happening.

"FUCK, I hate this" I said to myself.

Nash came out and sat next to me.
"Are you okay?" Nash asked.

"I'm fine." I said crying, "Kendall that's a big fat lie, your not okay." He said to me.

"Nash I just can't do this, I can't take it anymore, I hate everything, what is the point of anything anymore" I said crying more.