Chapter 12

Kendall's P.O.V.

"Baby Grier wake up were home" Cameron said

I sat up realizing I'm in a car and we were at my house in NC they must've carried me off the plane, I lightly laughed at myself and got out.

I walked inside and I saw my mom.

"Hi dear" she said plainly

"Hi mom" I said back and walked up to my room Gabby went home to unpack and her parents want to see her as much as possible before she moves out.

"Kendall!!" I hear my mom yell

I walked downstairs.

"What?" I asked

"Are you excited to move in with your brothers?" She asked me

"Yeah" I sighed

"Well I'm excited you guys are leaving too" she smirked walking away.

What the hell?

I walked upstairs and grabbed my penny board and my phone and went to a park. I sat down under a tree and cried, why can't my Parents like me, what did I do? I remember having the best relationship with them until I was like 12 then everything went to shit.

I decided to text Glilinsky

My bestest friend Jacky G.💁🏼 (he made his name that)

K- Jack I miss you and the guys so much I've only been here for an hour and I already hate it.

J- we all miss you too babes. Taylor probably misses you the most. But stay strong little kitten. You are amazing :)) And I have a surprise for you!!

K- I'm not a very strong kitten but what is your suprise???!!

J-turn around.

---------
"Wha-JACK!!" I screamed getting up and running towards my best friend.

"What are you doing here?!" I smiled

"Me and JJ decided aye why not stay in NC with our kitten?" He smiled

"I'm so happy your here" I said hugging him.

"So what do you wanna go do?" He asked me.

"First we have to go get Johnson where he is then we should go to Taco Bell!!" I cheered

"Johnson is at your house waiting for us so let's go get him!" He smiled

I picked up my penny board and carried it and Me and jack talked the whole back to my house.

I opened my front door and saw Jack, Hayes, Nash, and Cam watching a scary movie and Hayes was terrified

I don't think they heard us come in so I walked up behind the couch and stood behind Hayes.

"HAYES!" I yelled grabbing his shoulders

Next thing I knew popcorn went flying everywhere and we all died of laughter, but as soon as my dad walked in the door we stopped and sat in silence.

"Are you two kidding me?" He yelled to me and Hayes. "ARE YOU GUYS STUPID PICK UP THIS DAMN POPCORN RIGHT NOW!" He shouted I flinched and Hayes had glossy eyes

Next thing I knew my dad walked over to me and yelled in my face "Are you just gonna stare at it or you gonna pick it up?!?"

Next thing I knew Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me sprinting out the door and we kept running.

hearing my dad call our names wasn't gonna stop us either.

"Hayes where are we going?" I yelled as we were running.

"I don't know just keep going!" He shouted

I nodded and we ran faster. Once we were out of breath we sat down trying to catch our breaths.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" He asked me

"Sure" I smiled lightly.

We walked to the nearest ice cream store and went inside.

"Hi how may I help you guys today?" The nice lady said

"Umm we want 1 cookie dough and 1 mint chocolate chip please" I said to her smiling

She nodded and Hayes handed her a five dollar bill.

"Are guys the Grier twins?" She asked us politely

We both laughed and replied with a yes at the same frickin time gosh I hate when we do this.

"Can I get a picture with you two my daughter loves you guy!" She exclaimed

"Sure!" We both said.

I gave Hayes the death glare and he just chuckled. After the picture we got our ice cream and decided to go back to the house.

Once we walked in Nash jumped up and ran over to us.

"Oh my god I thought you guys were dead" he said hugging us we chuckled and hugged him back

"JOHNSON!!" I yelled running to him

"KITTEN!" He yelled picking me up hugging me, and spinning me around.

"What do you guys want to do?" Hayes asked.

"Uhh how about a movie?" Cam suggests

"Yasssss" Gilinsky said

"Let's watch Step brothers!!" Johnson said excitedly

"Okay" Nash said putting the movie in

Twenty mins into the movie my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------
I woke up and I laughed seeing the guys in the kitchen attempting to make pancakes and bacon.

Jack j was getting shot by the grease from the bacon saying oww every 5 seconds and Nash and Jack G were throwing flour at each other getting it everywhere. Where was Hayes? I got up when I heard someone

"OWWWWW GET OFF OF ME!" Hayes screamed from under my feet

I laughed and kept standing in him and jumping on him.

His rolled on his back making me fall downward On my face and All the guys started laughing, Cameron came walking out of the bathroom and kept questioning what was so funny which made everyone laugh more.

After breakfast and cleaning up all the grease and flour I decided to go to my room and pack some things up for the move.

I grabbed boxes and wrote my name on them and started separating things I left out a weeks worth of clothes along with 2 sweaters and 2 pairs of sweatpants just in case. I was all done packing and I decided to go downstairs.

I saw the guys having a pillow fight and I smiled and joined, I first hit Hayes then he hit my back. After awhile it turned into me and Hayes just having a pillow fight while the guys made vines about it. About 20 minutes later we stopped because we got hungry.

"We should order Chinese" I suggested to Nash

"Okay everyone agree?" He asked

Everyone nodded.

After ordering Chinese and digging in and eating we all got pretty tired and decided to go to bed, these might now be a bad week after all. I smiled to myself before falling into a deep sleep.
----------------------------------------

(A/N)

This chapter really sucked sorry the next one will be better and the next one I think will be long also because in the next one I skipping to L.A. Cause I have lots of ideas!! Yayayayayayya 😂

Vote💞🐙

•Kaitlyn🐳💘