Chapter 36.

Kendall's P.O.V.
We soon arrived at the restaurant and Matt and I were walking side by side. I Taylor and Dani were in front of us.

Taylor grabbed a handful of Dani's ass and i rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Fucker." I mumbled under my breath.

Matt grabbed my hand as reassuring me everything will be okay, I looked up at him and smiled, Maybe tonight will be fun.

We walked in and waited in line.

"Hi welcome, Reservations or 2 hour wait?" The Waitress asked

Holy shit, I feel bad for people who have to wait 2 hours.

"Reservations for Dallas, Party of 13 and 2 more are coming" he said smiling.

The waitress nodded and brought us to our table.

We all sat down, I was across from Taylor and Dani with Matt and Sammy right next to me. "Cameron who else is coming?" I questioned. "Ali and Hayley" He answered back.

Ali is Cameron's girlfriend and Hayley is  Nash's. I smiled and nodded.

"So umm Nash I was thinking about moving out and getting my own apartment, would that be okay?" I asked. Taylor snapped his head towards me shocked.

"Yeah, but I think you should have a roommate or something" Nash said

"I will be fine I'm a big girl Nash" I said

"I don't know." He said

"Your letting Hayes move out!" I said

"Yeah but Gabby is living with him." He simply stated.

"Oh come on! Please Nash pleaseeee" I begged

"Fine I guess" he said returning to look at the menu.

I smiled and looked at Taylor who was still staring at me shocked.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked him

"Why do you want to move out?" He said furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Taylor why does it matter to you I'm none of your concern anymore, So just stop okay?" I said to him getting angry.

"No, I want an answer." He said

"Fine what an answer? I don't want to live in the same house as you, Where you two are gonna be making out and fucking all the time, Your over me, So I need to get over you and moving out is the best way for me." I shouted good thing we are at the back in our own private room.

"Running away from your problems huh?" Dani asked laughing.

"Fuck off you dumb whore" I said looking at my menu.

She rolled her eyes and looked at hers.

"So what are you gonna get?" Matt asked me

"I was thinking the cheesy ravioli" I smiled to him.

"Me too! Twins" he said laughing.

I laughed with him.

"Ew" Dani said

I gave her the 'shut your fucking mouth before I shut it for you' look.

"Kendall you don't have to be so rude" Taylor said.

"And you didn't have to cheat on me but you did it anyway" I said returning to Matt.

"Take a selfie with me" Matt said holding up his phone.

He grabbed a strand of my hair and did a duck face so it looked like a mustache and I did the same thing with my hair.

"Send that to me Espinosa" I demanded.