Chapter 43

Kendall's P.O.V.
Right now we were playing man hunt on the outside and inside of the house and it's super fun, I feel like a teenager again.

I'm still pretty young (25) but it makes me feel younger😂

Right now I'm with Jack Ghiding in the shed and we have to be super quiet.

"Okay I'm gonna check outside and see who they have in their base" I said

"Okay don't let them see you" Jack whispered.

I looked outside and saw Jack Johnson and Matt sitting in the porch yelling at the guards which was Gabby and Aaron.

"JUST LET US GO PLEASE!!!" Matt begged.

"Shut up slave" Gabby said laughing.

Matt crossed his arms and pouted.

I giggled a little and closed the door. Jack and I had a plan to get out.

We heard somebody open the door and I jumped behind a lawn mower (the ones you sit on obviously) and Jack jumped behind a few cardboard boxes.

I peeked to see who it was,
It was Brinley.

She looked around and luckily didn't see us and she shut the door and left.

"That was so close" Jack whispered.

I nodded.

We stood up an came out and I went to the door everyone was pretty distracted so we decided that we were gonna run different ways.

I ran left and Jack ran right. I darted around the house and went through the front door. I heard a scream come from upstairs so I stayed downstairs and hid in the pantry. Then I had to pee so I tiptoed out of the pantry and started to walk into the living room.

"YOUR SO DEAD!" Hayes screamed diving at me.

"Not today little shit!" I yelled sprinting up the stairs as Hayes was chasing me.

I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it as fast as I could. Hayes banged on the door.

"Kendall that's not fair!!" Hayes whined.

"Life isn't fair" I laughed.

"You can't do that!" He whined some more.

"I just did" I said smirking even though he couldn't see it.

"You will have to come out eventually." He said

"Yeah but I have my ways" I laughed.

"You little bish" he said.

I looked around the bathroom to find a way out. THE WINDOW!

I can easily get to the roof and then climb back down it!

I opened the window slowly and carefully climbed out.

I crawled on top of the roof and sat there for a little bit to watch the game.

Addison jumped on top of Aaron and attacked him, "YOUR DOWN SUCKAAAA" she yelled doing a little dance I started to laugh.

Then I saw Gabby being chased down by Jack J and for a pregnant lady she runs fast😂  he must've got up and Started chasing her.

I saw an open window and I crawled back down through it.

I stood up once I got back in the room and heard a thud come from the closet. I opened and saw Taylor.

"Babeee" Taylor smiled hugging me.

"Shhhhh keep it down" I laughed

He chuckled, "I love you, a lot."