Chapter 42.

Kendall's P.O.V.
I woke up fairly early to get ahead start on everything, because today was a big day.

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast and coffee for myself and Taylor.

I made pancakes and bacon. I ran upstairs and told the girls to wake up and come get breakfast and they did.

Next I went upstairs to wake up Taylor.

"Taylor, wake up babeee" I whispered shaking him.

"Kendallll" he whined

"Come on we are meeting the guys today" I reminded him.

He popped up, "oh shit I forgot!" He started getting excited. He went downstairs to eat breakfast while I texted Gabby.

K- Yo, Are coming over to help me get the girls ready?

G- I'm gonna pick up Bri and take her home to get her ready.

K-Kay sounds good, see ya soon.

G- I'll be over in like 5 I'm on my way already.

"Bri, Your mommy is gonna be here soon!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Okay Auntie K!" She yelled back.

I put on a pair of dark blue jeans and then a grey flowy tank top and then put a black cardigan over it and to top it off I put on black combat boots. Then I left my hair down but curled the ends of it.

I next did a wing and put on mascara.

"You look beautiful Mommy" I heard from the doorway of my room.

"Awe thank you sweetie" I said walking over to Addie.

"Bri already left" she said to me.

I nodded Gabby was probably in sheet to leave.

"Let's go get dressed hunny" I smiled holding her hand and we walked to her room.

She wore a Black skater skirt with black tights and a white sweater with her black combat boots and we left her hair down and curled hers too.

"Awe my two princess's" Taylor smiled holding up a camera as I finished a curl on Addie's hair.

"I love you" I said walking over to Taylor hugging him.

"Mommy we need perfume!" Addie whined.

"Okay okay" I said grabbing a bottle of cotton candy perfume and spraying it on each of us.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked.

"Almost!" Taylor said rummaging through a drawer.

"Ha found it!" He smirks holding up a bright pink bandana.

"Addie, I wore this bandana to my cry first Magcon and of course I wasn't as young as you, but I want you to wear it to your first Magcon." He smiled as he tied it around her head.

"I love you daddy!" She smiled embracing him in a hug and he picked her up.

"Okay let's go!" Taylor yelled still holding Addie as we walked to the door.

At the hotel *For Magcon*

Right now we are still setting up for Magcon and it's really exciting.

Addie is hanging out with Matt and Aaron right now and they are eating all of the snacks.

Bri is hanging out with Jack G and Shawn and she is singing with them and it's so adorable, Gabby so recording them.

Everyone else is catching up with everyone. Like Nash and I are right now.

"I missed you so much big bro!" I smiled hugging him.

"I know I missed you too!" He smiled.

one hour later.

Magcon had already started and we are answering fans questions right now.

"Yes you in the Orange Mendes shirt!" Jack J says.

"Okay this questions is for Addie and Bri, who are your favorite Magcon boys?" She asked.

"I have more than one I think, My favorite is Matty and Jacky G" Addie smiled

"Aweee" the crowd said.

"My favorites are, Shawn, and I think Aaron" Bri said smiling wide.

"Aweeee" they awed again.

"What about me?!" Hayes and Taylor said at the same time.

The girls laughed.

"Next question, Umm you in the blue sweater!" I said to a girl.

"This question is for Brinley and Shawn, Can you guys sing for us?" She asked

The crowd went crazy.

"Yes we can, Bri do you want too?" Shawn asked.

"She nodded, Can we sing that one song by Taylor swift?" She asked

"Blank Space?" Shawn asked

She nodded smiling.

They sang it was SOOO CUTE!!

"Kendall and the Jacks!!!!!!!!!" Some girl yelled.

"Do you guys want too?" I asked them.

They nodded and we ended up singing tides and then more singing happend.

Taylor and Addie sang Don't you worry child because Addie loves that song and the words she didn't know Taylor sung. CUTEST THING I EVER FUCKING SAW!

Magcon came to an end and we had an an after party on the beach and we all decided to have a bonfire, then we went to Matts house and somebody not sure who decided to play man hunt and we let Addie and Bri be the captains.

Addie's Team- Me, Matt, Jack G, JJ, Taylor and Cameron.

Bri's Team- Gabby, Hayes, Shawn, Aaron, and Nash.

Then we started to play.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey!
Wassup?
I updated!

I'm bored sorry :)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.14K❤️❤️

I kinda wanna do a sequel but I don't know where to stop, so should I keep going or make a sequel? Comment your opinion!!

Thanks😊 ILYSM❤️

•Kaitlyn☁️