Chapter 18

A/N
I'm always bored so I'm updating.
---------------------------------------------

Kendall's P.O.V.

I woke up in Taylor's room with headache which means I need to take my pills, but I have no idea where they are.

I moved Taylor's arms so I could get up and luckily I got out without him fighting back.

I walked down the hall into Nash's room.

I shook him lightly.

"Nash I have a really bad headache" I whined

He shot up right away.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a worried expression

I chuckled slightly at him.

"No I just need my pills, cause I have a headache" I said to him

"Okay, they are downstairs they should be on the island if they aren't ask Hayes where they are" he replied getting up and walking into his bathroom.

I walked out and went downstairs and saw them on the counter and read how many I was supposed to take.

It said I was supposed to take 2. So i did. About 10 minutes later the pills kicked in and I felt my headache slowly going away.

I walked into the living room and sat down next to Gilinsky.

"How ya feelin kitten?" He asked

"Pretty good actually" I said with a smile.

"I was really worried about you, everyone was, we thought you were gonna die literally Taylor started giving you mouth to mouth even though you were breathing." He said which made me laugh.

"I really don't remember anything accept showering and my foot slipping and I fell and everything went black." I said with a frown.

"Well I'm just glad your okay" he said with a small smile.

I smiled back and Matt walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Hi guys" he said tiredly

"Hi Mattcheuw" I said smiling

"I had the weirdest dreams last night" he said with a weird expression on his face

"About?" I asked

"I was a piece of toast and Shawn was putting butter on me then I turned back into a human and I slapped Shawn for toasting me in the toaster, and then I woke up" he said

Jack and I laughed so hard.

"Guys it's not funny it's really weird!" He said frowning.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to shower" I said smiling

"Be careful!!" Matt yelled

"Seriously Kendall you need to be careful." Jack said with a serious face.

"Okay I will" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

I walked up the stairs and into the hallway when gabby came out of her room. Right when she saw me she hugged me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed

But she wasn't laughing she was crying.

"What's the matter??" I asked her

"I had a nightmare. Same as last night expect this time when I saw you, you were pale and bloody and I picked you up and you weren't breathing and i-it was s-so scary" she said still hugging me I hugged her back tighter.