Chapter 29

Kendall's P.O.V.
I woke up wrapped in Taylor's arms and grabbed my phone to check the time.

7:30.

Wow this is a little early for me. Oh well. I went on Twitter and saw a tweet that said 'school starts in 3 weeks ughhh' What the shit it feels like last week I just got out of school.

This year in doing online school since I will be kinda busy.

"KENDALL!!" Taylor yelled jumping up. He looked down at me and hugged me very tightly. Then he started crying.

"Taylor? What's wrong are you okay?" I asked him looking at him.

"I had a d-dream that you were kidnapped by a big guy that was really scary and I went to save you and then when I got there he shot you and the look on your face, oh my god I never want to see that look on your face" he said hugging me again.

"Well I'm right here and I'm not leaving you Taylor, I will never leave you" I said smiling

He gave me a small smile and got up and went into the bathroom then I heard the shower running, meaning he was taking a shower.

Wow I never thought I would see him cry it made me really sad actually.

I saw Taylor come out with just a towel wrapped around his waist He looked hot af. I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

"Like what you see?" He said wiggling his eyebrows up and down, I blushed and looked at my feet making him laugh.

"I need to shower so you better not have used all the hot water" I said laughing.

"You should have told me you needed to shower we could have saved water by taking one together" he said smirking.

I started laughing and walked into the bathroom, I hopped into the shower and shaved my legs and got out, by this time I was used to Taylor seeing me in a towel so I don't really care anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Taylor in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t shirt with maroon vans and a black beanie.

I walked to the closet and went to my side of the closet and grabbed my dark blue skinny jeans and my white v neck and my white high top chuck Taylors.

I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried and straightened my hair and put on a maroon beanie.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Taylor wasn't in the bedroom so I went downstairs.

I didn't see him downstairs either. What the fuck.

"Hey guys have you seen Taylor?" I asked walking into the living room

"Yeah he said he had an emergency to go to at the mall" Aaron said shrugging.

Okay that's weird he doesn't know anyone in L.A. I pulled out my phone a called him and he didn't answer. So I texted him and he read it but didn't reply. Now I'm pissed.

"Guys I will be right back" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

I hopped into Hayes's and I truck that we got when we moved here and we have to share it.

I drove to the mall and got out and went inside. I'm usually not like this but it's a little fucked up that he won't even answer my texts but he can read them or that he can't answer my calls.

I didn't see Taylor anywhere then I saw it. I saw what I never thought I would see. Something that broke my heart.

Taylor kissing a blonde girl who was wearing short ass shorts and a tight ass shirt.

My eyes started to water and thought I was going to die right there.

Then he saw me.

"Kendall!" Taylor shouted after me as a ran away.

"Kendall" he said grabbing my wrist.

"What Taylor? I can't believe you, I literally cannot believe you did this" I said tears streaming down my face.

"What you can't believe he would actually like a slut like you, your so naive, you dumb bitch" The blonde girl said clinging to Taylor.

"You know what? I'm not the slut you are and I'm not the dumb bitch you are, and it's funny I'm so tired of dumb bimbos like you calling me all this shit they are" I said punching her making her fall to the ground.

"You two have fun with your life together, Taylor we are so done" I said crying my eyes out walking away.

"Kendall, Please let me explain!" I heard Taylor yell behind me.

"Explain what Taylor? There's nothing to explain! She's right I was naive I can't believe I thought you actually liked me or cared about me!" I yelled back running away before he could say anything else.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter!

Oh my gosh Taylor cheated!!!
I wonder why he cheated 😭😭😭

I will admit I cried while writing this.😁

I will update tomorrow hopefully!

Vote👍🏽

•Kaitlyn💋