Chapter 40.

Kendall's P.O.V.
"Mommy wake up!!!" Addison shouted shaking me.

I slowly sat up. "What sweetie?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I'm hungry! And Brinley is going to be here soon!" She whined.

"Okay let mommy get up, go get dressed." I said stretching.

She nodded and ran out of the room.

"Taylor wake up" I said to him doing the same thing Addison did.

He groaned. I climbed on him and sat in his stomach and kissed his cheek. "Wakeeeee uppppp pleaseeee" I whined.

He sat up super fast and I almost fell off of our bed until he hurried up and grabbed me so i wouldn't fall.

He smiled. I made a pouty face and got off of the bed and left the room.

"MOM I HAVE NO CLOTHES AT ALL!" Addie cried from her room.

I chuckled and ran into her room.

She was bursting into tears and sitting on a pile of clothes, reminds me of me.

"Hunny you have a lot of clothes, look at this, this is cute huh?" I said holding up a gray knitted sweater.

"No. I need more clothes." She insisted.

"Maybe we can go shopping with Brinley and Auntie Gabby today!" I clapped.

"REALLY MAMA YOU WOULD DO THAT?" She asked excited.

"Yes, only if you wear this super cute sweater" I said hoping she would give in.

"Ughh fine, I love it anyway." She smiled taking it from me.

Omg.

"Now how about we wear these skinny jeans and your black uggs?" I asked her.

She nodded her head up and down.

"Okay mama is gonna go get dressed, and you need to also then I will do your hair okay?" I asked she nodded her head again.

I walked to the living room and saw the tv on and our husky Panda (yes Taylor's old husky) sitting on the couch but no one else.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Taylor making me one of the Starbucks coffee things in our kerhig (btw I have no idea on how to spell it so don't yell at me please😂)

"Aweee I love you babe" I smiled hugging him from behind.

He turned to face me. He kissed me lightly on the lips and smiled.

"I have to go get dressed, I will be right back." I smiled running up the stairs to get dressed.

I put on a plain Maroon hoodie with white strings and then a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and black converse (still rockin this look😂) then I put my hair into a side fishtail braid.

I went back downstairs and saw Taylor getting Addison orange juice and she was sitting in the counter watching Taylor pour it like he was pouring 100 dollar bills into a glass and giving them to her.

I laughed silently and walked into the kitchen.

"Okay what's for breakfast today?" I asked Addie.

"Yogurt!" She cheered.

I grabbed the yogurt and granola and put some into a bowl for Addie and Taylor and I and some raspberries and bananas and brought them to the table to eat.

Oh Crap! I forgot to do Addie's hair. I thought to myself.

"Addie when your done, I would like you to brush your teeth and then I will do you hair" I said looking at her.

"Yes Mommy." She smiled.

After we were done i did Addie's hair into a cute loose top know and put a white bow in it.

After I texted Gabby.

K- Heyyy wanna take the girls shopping today?

G-Yasss, Brin and I will be over in 10-15 mins.

K- See ya when ya get here!

After Gabby and Brin got here Addie and I left with them and Hayes and Taylor hung out.

We were off too the Mall.

A/N
HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.05k READS IM SO HAPPY!

So I realized the beggining of my book is really crappy but it gets better as I've grown as a writer.

I'm really proud of this book actually and I'm either gonna continue it or make a sequel what do you guys think?!

ANYWAY ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!

•Kaitlyn :))