Chapter 39

-7 years later- 

"Addison wake up sweetie its time to get ready for school" I said waking up my 5 year old daughter.

"I don't want to Mommy" she whined dragging herself out of bed. 

"Sorry baby, you have too. Go pick out your outfit, then call me in here" i said walking out her door. 

"Okay!" She yelled so i could hear her. 

I went into mine and Taylor's room to get dressed. I am now 25, Taylor is 27. Gabby is 25 also and same with Hayes. They have a daughter named Brynlee (Br-in-lee) and she is 5 years old and she is only a couple months older than Addison. 

I changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a light brown cardigan and put on a white tank top with a white infinity scarf and put on light brown uggs. Then put my hair up into a messy top knot. 

"Mommy!!" i heard Addison yell.

I walked into her room and smiled as i saw what she had on. She was wearing something very similar to mine. She had on a grey cardigan with black uggs, and she had on black leggings and white knee high sweater knit cotton socks. "I'm all ready for my day!" she said doing a pose. i smiled. 

"Almost!" i said picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. "What hairstyle would you like today?" i asked her. "Ummm, I want a braid like elsa!" she smiled clapping her hands.

i smiled and side braided her hair. "All done!" i smiled. 

"Lets go show Daddy our matching outfits!" She said getting super excited. 

She grabbed my hand and dragged my down the stairs to where Taylor was cooking breakfast. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at me and Mommy!" She yelled running up to him. 

"Awee my two girls look beautiful! Lets take a picture!" Taylor smiled. He still dresses the same way as he use to basically. He was wearing khaki skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt with a grey beanie. 

He held up his phone and i set Addie on the island and Taylor and I each kissed one side of her cheek and she did a cheesy smile. "Awe! Taylor you better send that to me" i threatened. 

We all carried our bowls of oatmeal to the dinning room and sat down to eat. 

"Dad did you add extra sugar in my oatmeal?" Addie asked with a very serious face. 

I laughed, "Yes i did, i always do" he smiled. 

When we were done, we picked up, and got in the car to take Addison to school. 

When we arrived at her school i saw Gabby and Hayes standing with Brynlee waiting like we always do. 

"Addie!!!!!" Hayes yelled running towards her as she ran towards him. 

"Uncle Haysie!!!" she shouted as he picked her up. 

Gabby dresses Brynlee so adorably.  Brynlee is very sassy just like Addison, They hang out with Matt too much, but she is also very girly. Today Brynlee was wearing black leggings with a black skater skirt and a white knitted sweater and brown uggs and she had her hair down with her natural perfect curly hair, (she gets it from Gabby). 

"Mommy Can Addie and I have a sleepover this weekend?" Brynlee begged Gabby. 

"PLEASEEEEEEEEE" Brynlee and Addie shouted at the same time.

"Only if its okay with Kendall" She said looking at me. 

"Please Auntie Kendall Pleaseeeee" Brynlee begged me. 

"yes that's fine" i smiled as the girls hugged in excitement. 

After that Taylor and I went home. 

We cuddled and watched a movie. 

"We made a perfect daughter" Taylor said kissing my forehead. 

"Yes we did" i chuckled. 

"I love you so much" Taylor said. 

"I love you too" I said kissing him. 

My life cant get any better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

THAT IS THE END MAYBE! I may write more, haven't really decided yet. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK! 

BYEEEEE! 

-VOTE-

~Kaitlyn :))