Chapter 2

Tatty in MM

Tatty in MM

Next Day 
Kai POV

After a long day of fun and games, X and I were both equally worn out. From going to the zoo, lunch in the gardens and going to Chuckee Cheeses, we were both beat. It was half 6 in the afternoon and my flight was only at midnight which gave me enough time to spend with X, prepare for my busy work week and get some rest before I leave.

After taking a shower and feeding X, he wanted to watch a movie to end his night. We were both on my bed with a bunch of snacks that were ready to be devoured. As I was on Netflix searching for Cars 2, I heard my phone vibrate on my nightstand.

You know that noise it makes which some what annoys you. Yeah, that.

I sighed not wanting to be bothered, I just wanted to enjoy this time with X because he's growing up right before my eyes.

He was like my own child as I can recall the day he born as if it was yesterday. I was right there by the door of the delivery room hearing my sisters cries as another cry accompanied hers. I was one of the first persons outside of the room to hold X and I've been in love with him ever since I first laid eyes on him.

I was snapped out my thoughts and grabbed the phone to see Tatty flash across the screen.

"Hey Tatty. X is fine, he isn't eating junk food" I said to her as my eyes roamed over him.

She would always worry about him and now that she's pregnant again, she's even more protective over her baby.

"I'm coming over and my baby knows better" she said to me over the phone as I also heard shuffling in the background.

"Ohhhh kaayyy. And why did you even call then? Either way you gon show up any how" I rolled my eyes as if she could see me.

Tatty would always show up unexpected and I'm glad that I was single because if I had a lil boo thang here and she burst in while we were doing the do, I'll be scared for life.

"Girl whatever jus come down and open this dam door" she spat through the phone.

And with that I hung up, jogging down the stairs to the front door. I swinged the door open and Tatty rushed straight pass me and even pushed me and ran down the hall to the bathroom.

'How rude!' I thought to myself as I closed the door.

"You're lucky you're ass pregnant. You was about to catch my foot up your ass" I shouted behind her as she ran towards the bathroom.