Chapter 41

It ain't ogre,
Till it's ogre...

*YG POV*
Couple days later...

It's weird being in the house all alone. I already got accustom to Kai being around. If it wasn't her, it was the homies, but everyone was off doing them. I'm home for the next two days until the tour. I'll be gone for a month, so I won't be here when Kai gets back.

Kai and I are in a good space right now. We're getting back to how we were, which is good but I really do hope I don't fuck up and lose her for good.

Man the place is real quiet. I thought.

"Gizzle!!" I groaned.

I guess I spoke to soon. I thought.

"Aye G!"

"Nigga why you always in my house?" I asked Slim.

"Nigga I live here" He said in a duh tone.

"No nigga I live here. Your skinny ass just freeloads"

He sucked his teeth.

"Ni-nigga get out my fridge" I yelled while I grabbed the sandwich out his hand.

"That's why I'm so skinny nigga. Always taking my shit" He spat.

"Here nigga. Dam cry baby ass" I handed him the sandwich.

He looked mad happy.

Ole hungry ass.

"You ready for the tour in a kouple days?" He asked.

"Yeah man"

"I'm bout to get me some huntyyyysss ready to fuck" He laughed "Like nigga what you tryna get into?"

"I mean" I shrugged.

"You and ole girl together?" he raised a brow.

"Not really"

"Right my nigga you gotta get you some pupu before y'all get back together" He stated.

"You dam well know Kai's ass is brazy"

"Technically, y'all ain't together" He shrugged.

"Technically, I like my balls attached to my body"

Kai's brazy ass might cut off my balls and send it to the bitch I fucked.

"Man, if y'all ain't together she can't make a problem over it" He said.

"Yeah but I'll like to be faithful either way" I looked at the time on my phone.

It was 5:25 in the afternoon which means, it's 8:25 in Trinidad so I thought I'll face-time Kai.

*Kai POV*

"Why don't you just tell her what you told me? You know, about how you're her true love and you came from an alternate universe." X said.

"Oh, and while I'm at it, why don't I tell her that you're married to a fire-breathing dragon and you have little mutant donkey dragon babies?" I said.

"I do?" X said.

"You saw what happened. She's going to think I'm crazy" I said.

"I'm a daddy?" X said.

X and I were watching Shrek Forever After and to say we didn't know this movie word for word, would be a lie.

"Are my kids cute or do they make people uncomfortable" X said.