Chapter 7

Next DayYG POV

Next Day
YG POV

I was at Slims house chilling with the homies, drinking and playing a game of Madden.

"Yo G! How your date go?" Slim asked.

Goofy sucked his teeth "nigga you going on dates wit these hoes to get the pussy?" They all shared a laugh.

"Naaa man don't be talking bout my girl like that she ain't no hoe" Slim states sternly.

"Maaannn how she gon be yo girl but going on dates with G" Ace said laughing.

"She gotta kiss a couple frogs before she find her prince" he shrugged.

"Slim even if you wanted to you still can't have her" I sipped some of my avion.

"Nigga she bougie as fuck she ain't want you" he said looking at the TV .

"but she went out with me tho!" I said back to him.

"She did you a favor I guarantee you that your not gonna have her" he stated with a serious face.

"Bet nigga" I said sternly with a blank expression.

"OK nigga. I give you 5 months that you can't get to fuck" Slim said. "You better have my money nigga but then again you ain't got no chance with her" he shrugged.

"Y'all niggas wrong for betting on her pussy and what you mean  he ain't got no chance with her?" Goofy asked.

"She smart, she got her head on her shoulders she ain't like them fuck and ducks you use to nigga. I swear if you only wanna fuck her then don't mess with her" Slim stated as he pointed a finger at me.

"Look at you. Captain Save a Hoe" Ace laughed at his statement.

"You ain't getting shit from me nigga I'm just going with the flow blood" I stated while relaxing in my seat.

"I'm jus saying" he shrugged nonchalant.

"Yo G I heard you was at Tamika house last night?" Ace changed the topic of conversation.

"Neighborhood pussy Tamika?" Slim snapped his head towards me which made me shrug.

"Keep fuckin that hoe you gon catch some shit from har" Ace said while Goofy nodded in agreement.

"Maann she jus hit me and I jus passed by" I said honestly.

I really just passed by, I ain't fucked that bitch.