Chapter 49

Wrap your two hands round my waist and look in my eye, I love it when I'm with you❤️‍

Becca POV

"Did she get it?" Dena asked.

I looked down at my phone screen.

"She read it but didn't reply" I stated.

"Well. What are we gonna do now?" Leya asked.

"Lets get a cab, get my car from the club and check on the boys" I said.

After getting the car at the club we headed to my place to freshen up. We're currently on route to the hospital to check on the boys. Tee told me the visiting ours and we made it just in time. We made it to the receptionist who told us what room he was in. We walked in to find him in the bed with a few bruises and a bandage wrapped around his head. Slim and Goofy were siting on the couch laughing. Everyone greeted each other.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Tee as I sat next him on the bed.

"A mile head concussion, there may be no other visible signs of a brain injury so I'm good. For my treatment the doctor said I just need to rest" He shrugged.

"Good" I said "Now what happen last night?"

They all signed.

"Man I saw when you kicked that officer" Slim laughed.

I mugged him "Nigga shut up"

"It's a love though" He cheesed.

"Nigga I don't like you" I straight faced him.

Come on, Slim is Slim who doesn't like Slim?

He sucked his teeth "Dena likes me"

"Not me nigga" She spat.

"But you like this dick though" Oh my God why do they all turn shit into some nasty?

"Thru that" She said as he pulled her onto his lap.

I don't understand those two.

"I don't understand. Y'all just so complicated" Leya said.

"I was just thinking that" I said as I watched Dena rubbed Slim's forehead.

They are cute together, gotta give em' that.

"Eye where Giz and ol' girl at?" Goofy asked.

I signed heavily "That's along story right there"

"We got time" Tee said.

"Well explain what happened and then we would" Dena said still tending to Slims forehead.

"Okay, as y'all know me and Z-ro better known as Cam got beef right?" Tee started off.

"No shit I thought y'all was baking cookies or some shit last night" Leya said in a duh tone.

Tee mugged her which made her threw her hands up.

Tee POV

"The homies and I were jumped into the gang life in our early teens. Everyone grew up together, Cam was a little sister to me. We're older than her by a few years so you know? I got jumped into the Crips because of the block I lived on while they were in the bloods, as y'all already know." I took a sip of water.

"And then Camilla turned into Z-ro when she got jumped. Nobody caught wind that they were jumping girls into the gang, only until we were all at the trap bicken it" Slim said.