Chapter 10

* I don't fuck with chickens unless I got pico de gallo *

*Kai POV*

"So your leaving me?" He asked with his hand on his chest. I laughed. "Your cute acting sad" I said while pinching his cheek.

I continued "I'm not staying in California permanently. I'll be here a couple months to a year. I'm leaving on Sunday n I'll be back next Sunday for 2 weeks" I said while taking a fry from his hand.

"How u gon have fries n take mines?" He sucked his teeth.

I smiled while taking a sip of his soda.

"Eyye!!" He yelled while laughing after.

"Everything taste better from u" I said while batting my lashes.

"Whatever. So I'll be spending a whole week without u" he said with his eyes clued to the TV.

"We can send this week together" I said.

"I'll still miss you" he said laying back on the headbroad.

I laughed. "The thug has a soft side"

He sucked his teeth.

"I'm sure your going to be busy" I said picking up our trash.

"Yeah I ain't got time to be worrying bout u anyways" he said dryly.

My jaw dropped and my mouth formed a 'O' shape.

"If that's how u feel" I said just while getting off the bed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down on him. "I'm jus joking ma. I'll miss messing with ur ass. U cute wen ur mad" he said to me.

I blushed while he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said pulling away. "Your happy to stay if u like"

He had a sly smirk on his face.

"Ain't nothing going to happen" I said while closing the bathroom door.

After my 15 minute shower, I got dressed and went into the room, to see Keenon laying on the bed with nothing but his boxers and socks on.

I turned the TV off to hear his lite snores. With nothing but the light seeping through the cracks of the bathroom door, was the only source of light.

I got in the bed pulling the sheets back. I managed to cover G whose laying on his stomach up as well cuz that AC gets really cold after awhile.

As I got settled in with my back facing him I felt a hand pulled me towards him.

"Ohh the big baby wanna cuddle" I said while giggling.