Chapter 30

A/N: It's that time were I'll be giving y'all MORE POV from different characters. Dena is going to have y'all in tears.

Start the day off with a smile and end it with champagne.

*Kai POV*

After the dinner last night, I came back to the room and I was out like a light. I've been tired as well after over working myself that week with the blow up with G and I. I was working today and I left the girls sleeping at the hotel. It's Saturday and I heard about this EDM UV party that's taking place down in Anaheim tonight. I thought I'll carry the girls there. Paint is the closest thing to  mud and oil and we couldn't wait until Carnival next year.

I got off work making my way back to the hotel. My phone vibrated in my jacket pocket, indicating that I had a message.

BooBooBear💋💖🐻: Big head what u doin tonight blood?

Me: Out with the girls Foo.

BooBooBear💋💖🐻: Betta be no niggas pushin up on you n way u goin?

Me: Ain't yo business my nigga

BooBooBear💋💖🐻: You are my business blood

Me: Anaheim and that's all I'm sayin

BooBooBear💋💖🐻: I'm in the studio tonight and tmr so be safe blood

Me: Yes boss

I opened the door to the room to be met with Dena and Leya watching TV, feet up, eating snacks, typing away on their phones and drinking sprite. Oh no wait hol up.

"Is that my sprite?" I pointed to the three empty bottles of sprite on the floor.

"The bottle green ain't it?" Dena remarked smartly.

I just sucked my teeth and walked in the room taking my clothes. I'm to tired to go 2 hours of loud bickering with her ass.

"Y'all bitches better have some white clothes in them suitcases, because we going out tonight. Be ready at 7 pllleeeaasseeee" I pleaded "It takes us a hour and a half to get where we going and walk with shades"

"Where we going?" Leya asked.

"No questions asked it's a secret."

They both sucked their teeth.

"Like ah giv ah fuukkk" I yelled.

We all got ready on time and we were in the uber making our journey to this party.

*Leya POV*

We got to this building which was packed. I'm guessing was a club. There was people entering and exiting the club. They were all dressed in white and had paint on them along with glow sticks.

"A EDM party you brought us to" I said all hyper.

"Yuuuppp and guess who's playing" Kai said.

"Wait, wait, waaiiiittttt" I said.

"Major Lazerrrr" We all yelled together.

We all got to the entrance getting our bands on making our way in. The place was mad colorful, music and shots every where. We got on the dance floor turning up to Major Lazer as their hits and their dancers was doing their thing.