Chapter 11

Today's your day. Think any thoughts you dreamed off. - Beautiful People.

*Kai POV*

Saturday Night.

I've spent the whole week with G. It was really nice. We're taking it slow.

"So I'm leaving tomorrow" I said while dipping a chip in the salsa. G took me to his favorite Mexican restaurant, Burnt Tortilla. Its really nice in here.

"Yeah blood" he said dryly.

"Its really nice in here, its my first time eating Mexican" I smiled.

He smiled as well. "There we go the smile that brightens my day" I said cheerfully. He laughed.

"I'm the one that's suppose to be making you smile" he said while eating his food.

"Its not good speaking and eating at the same time" I said.

He sucked his teeth. "You so prim and proper"

I rolled my eyes. "If u choke god forbid I really don't want to do CPR on you" I said.

"Stop fooling yourself, u know u want these lips" he smirked while licking his lips.

God blessed this man.

I sat up, leaned across the table, grabbed is chin and planted a kiss on his lips. Biting his bottom lip while pulling away.

"Why fool myself when I can just do that?" I smirked.

He looked embrassed. "You feisty" we both laughed.

After dinner he took me to the beach.

"The beaches here have NOTHING on the beaches back home. U really need to make a trip to Trinidad" I stated while walking in the sand barefoot.

"So your inviting me to your home?" He asked.

"No. I'm just telling you about it. Its a tourist attraction when u want to go on a vaca u can come there" I shrugged.

"So u won't invite me to meet your family" he said.

"We not evennnnn" I trailed off. "Is this ur way of asking me to be your girl?"

He smirked "I mean. Let's make it official, take things to another level" he stood in front of me.

"Wow. I mean. I'm not ready for another relationship. Are u fully committed? This is ME and YOU nobody else. No bitches nothing. I know about the lifestyle you live I don't want to change you and make you stop all that its just the commitment and the ability to trust you." I said.

He sighed "I really do like you and I'm committed to this. To YOU."

I looked into his eyes but I couldn't read his facial expression, 1 was all willing and ready but something else said confused.