Chapter 8

Kai POV

Kai POV

"Go best friend shake that shit, go Best friend take that dick" I was singing at the top of my lungs while twerking. 

It was currently 11:45 am and I was required to reach to work for 1 pm for my flights to both Vegas and back.

"I got two bitches twerking screaming that's my Best friend" come to think about it I haven't spoken to both of my Best friend in a while. 

I've been massaging her but she's been ignoring me. I made a mental note to hit her up when I got back to LA.

After getting out of the shower "Trini dem girls ah pop the pumpum, an ah whine up dey waist an ah pop the pumpum" I almost popped my ass on the bathroom floor singing and dancing to that song.

In the middle of brushing my hair into a up do, I got a message. I grabbed my phone and saw Keenon's name flashed across the screen. For some reason seeing his name made me happy for an odd reason. I then began texting him back.

Keenon: Fly girl!

Me: hey!!

Keenon: whaz brackin? What u getting into today?

Me: nun much just getting ready to go to Vegas wbu?

Keenon: n u didn't invite me

Me: lol I'm working.

Keenon: ohh what time u get off?

Me: at 11

Keenon: I'll be waiting for u I got something I want to show u.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Play it cool Kai, I told myself. 

Me: ohh alright I'll see u then.

Keenon: enjoy ur day beautiful.

Awwwwwww !!

Me: u too.

*YG POV*

I just got out the studio after working on a couple tracks for my upcoming album. I was home trying to relax before I head out tonight.  

"Aye G!" I heard him yell. 

"What Blim?" His eyes widened.