Chapter 21

Tell me what's beef,
when you got a grill?
That's a motherfuckin kook out.

*Kai POV*

Next Day at Work...

"Soooooo" Becca dragged, looking at me with a smirk.

"So what?" I asked while taking a bite of my sandwich. It was lunch and I've been eating a lot lately.

"Play dumb. Like how was Hawaii?" She asked.

"It was good" I shrugged.

"Yeaahhh right. I'm sure u and bae got it innnn" She squealed.

I laughed "I'm not speaking about my sex with him with you"

She sucked her teeth and waved me off.

Becca sighed loudly.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Hey guys" I heard Tina said while sitting next to us, along with Chey.

"Hey" I smiled "I haven't seen y'all in a minute. How's life in Houston?"

Tina and Chey are working over in Texas. Which is good for me because I won't have much stress dealing with so much of them.

"Its great. But I'm glad to be back" Chey said.

"Oh so y'all here for good" I asked, secretly hoping that they aren't.

"Yup" Tina said while stuffing her mouth.

Ohh Yayyy!! More work for me.

I was really glad to be home. G told me he won't be able to pick me up from work. He got held up at the studio. Which was fine for me. I just wanted some alone time. Staying with G was really cool. We don't fuss or fight. We maybe disagree on some things, but we straight.

As I got home, I went straight for the shower. The place is really hot out. I got out the shower checking my phone. Its 9:04 in Cali which means its 12:04 back home.

I haven't spoken to my sister in awhile and I knew if I call her she would be sleeping and I'm not in the mood to get cursed out.

I made my way to the kitchen while my phone vibrated in my hand. Leya was face timing me.

"Boochacha" Leya said.

"Hunny buns"

"Dip shit" Dena said.

"Donkey brains" We laughed "Sup with my hoes?"

"We good" Leya said while Dena nodded.

"Sup with u, we haven't spoken in a minute" Dena said.

"Well" I dragged.

"Bitch whet?" Dena said.

"I went Haweewee"

"Bitccchhhh" The both said.

"Detaaaiiilllssssss" Dena said while clapping her hands.

"Don't do that. You look and sound like a dying seal. Urpp urpp" I mocked a seal.