Chapter 9

*YG POV*

"I can't believe that I'm crying in front of you" Kai said while sniffing and laughing a little bit. "Its bool ma" I hugged her tighter. "Its just ... The first time I'm talking about it" she said while resting her head on my shoulder. "I'm here to listen" I said while rubbing her back.

"Its jus so messed up.. He's now 'engaged' to her and I had to find out over Instagram" she said while shaking her head. "He says that we're good friends so why u didn't tell me? Out of respect u know" she continued. While I just nodded.

"And then he's all in my chat talking bout 'I went through her phone n saw some stuff with another guy' I jus laughed, I did the right thing as a friend n told him to don't cry don't waste ur tears on her. Like he sent me a picture of him crying" we both laughed. "Then I told him karma is a bitch. I think some things wrong with me" she said while standing up watching the view. "I always felt like he wanted me to lose the baby just for him n her to be together. Like I remember this one time he was going to his family reunion n he told me that he wish I was there, I would be there with my big belly meeting his fam.. Days later he posted pictures of him n her at the family reunion" she said while wiping her face.

"Heeyy ma don't cry" I said while standing at the back of her. "Your intelligent, beautiful and wonderful person. He's a fool to not know that. They all are. Don't waste your tears on them fuck boys." I said. She laughed. "There we go. I just want to see that pretty smile of yours." I said while taking my seat back on the hood pulling her between my legs.

"Fix your face, you look ugly right now" I said while poking her cheek. "You wanna know something" I said while she nodded looking down at her hand. I wrapped my arm around her waist raising her chin with my free hand so she can look at me.

"I know its way to early to be talking like this but if we ever have kids together I will not leave u or that baby understood?" I said while she blushed nodding her head. I pulled her chin closer placing a kiss on her lips.

Her lips were smooth, soft, juicy. I couldn't resist it I went in for another one. I bit down on her bottom lip for to her to open her mouth. Before I knew it, our tongues were going at it. She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss, while rubbing on my neck.

My hands slid down to her ass cupping them which made her moan a little in my mouth. I picked her up causing her legs to be on either side of me. I leaned back on the hood pulling her with me.

She was biting and sucking on my neck. Nibbling on my ear lobe which made me grunt a little but while grinding on me. I smacked her ass.

With that she got up while blushing "I think its time for me to go home" she said.

*Kai POV*
Next day

Another day, Another dollar

I was just getting off work walking out the airport to meet everybody's favorite. He told me he was going to pick me up. Which is really sweet of him.

Our kiss last night had me on a different type of high. It wasn't really lustful, but yet nasty with a hint of passion. I enjoyed his lips.

I saw his car parked where he had picked me up at last night. I opened the door and got in. "Hey" I greeted him with a hug and kiss on his cheek.

He hugged and kissed me back.

I buckled up and got ready for our journey back to my hotel.