Chapter 38

Uh-oh where your hoe at ?

*YG POV*

A/N: G and Becca in MM [Baeeeeeeeee]

I was hosting a party out in Hollywood tonight and I thought I would invite the girls out since they were leaving tomorrow. Kai couldn't come because she had to work. it was me, the homies, Becca, Leya and Dena.

After Dena and Slim's little date, they been distant and they won't tell us what happened. Those two are brazy for real. The club was lit, everyone came out.

"Man this shit lit as fuck" Goofy said while on snapchat.

"Nigga get that kamera out my face man"  I spat.

"Man this shit turnt" Slim dapped me.

"Where Teecee drunk ass?" I asked while looking around.

"He's down there chatting Becca's ear off" He pointed as we laughed.

The man gets like a chatter box when he's drunk, I'm glad he's over there with Becca, but for some reason I feel sorry for her. I saw Dena wasn't around Slim at all. I really need to ask, but knowing Kai she would tell me whats going on with those love birds. The night came to an end and everybody was outside the club about to get in their rides to depart.

"Nope. I'm not riding with his drunk ass" Slim said while Goofy agreed.

"Well go with the girls" I said while looking at Tee trying to stand.

Slim straight faced me "No"

"Well blood?"

"Its cool I'll take him" Becca said while patting Slims shoulder.

"Thank Go-" I hit Slim before he could finish.

"You sure blood" I asked as I glared at Slim.

"Yeah its cool we got it" She got him carrying him to her car.

I glared at Slim.

"What man? You know you glad" He said.

I shook my head. The homie right though, I was not about to deal with Teecee's drunken ass. Last time he was drunk and we all was in the same car, this nigga was hanging out the window, tongue out braking at people like a dam dog.

"Aye G you ready?" Gloves asked.

*Becca POV*

I had just pulled up to my apartment building with a sleeping Tee in the backseat of my Honda. His head was laid on Leya's lap. The goal right now is to get him out the car and up three flights of stairs. I cut the engine off, unlocking the doors hopping out, walking around the car, as Dena came out the front seat.

"Tee get up" Leya shake him.

He didn't move a bit. Just when I was about to open the door to help Leya wake him, the place grew dark.

"Oh shit" I heard Dena mumbled.

"Current gone?" Leya asked.

"Seems like a power outage" I shrugged as if they can see me.

"The building?" Leya asked.

"The city" I said while dragging my hand on the door feeling for the door.

I got the door open going straight for the glove compartment getting my flashlight out. Girl gotta stay prepared right? I'm glad this didn't happened while I was on the freeway. I thought. I got out the car shining the light around.