Chapter 40

If we crawl, till we can walk again,
Then we'll run, until we're strong enough to jump,
Then we'll fly, until there is no wind,
So let's crawl...

*Kai POV*
3 weeks later ...

September ...

"All now I could have been a grandmother, I really regret what happened, only if I knew, she said' and I was like, 'It already happened, she had her future to think about', that's what I told her" Aunty Michelle said.  " And then she turned and said ' I know, but he's working at a big time job now' I looked at her like she was crazy". She finished.

"So what? The child has to live off money for 18 years?" My sister butted in.

Just when my mother was about to talk, I tuned her off, I really didn't want to talk about this. I just stood there eating the coconut drop.

I was in deep thought as I packed.Tatty is actually a week late, so the doctor gave her a few tips on how to induce her labor. I decided on going back home for two weeks, I'm sure the baby is ready to get here any God given minute. I in the middle of packing, I heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey you" I smiled while standing up.

"Hey to me too" he said.

I chuckled, he's so childish. G convinced me to move in with him and I've been living here since the whole situation with Travis a couple weeks ago. The guys didn't kill him, he was beaten to a pulp, nothing much. He was admitted to me a psychiatric ward back home where he's diagnosed with psychotic disorder, which explains a lot about him.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you" He asked as he laid down on the bed with his hand out.

"I'm sure" I handed him the TV remote as I laid down next o him.

"You really gotta go blood?"

"Oh Booboo bear gon miss me?" I smirked.

He sucked his teeth.

"Uh uh, a booboo bear don't sound like that" I sat up.

He roared for me which made me laughed.

"I told you bears don't roar" I said, while he growled.

I laughed "They don't growl either"

He huffed "So what does a booboo bear do"

"A booboo bear holds me, rubs my back while planting soft kisses on me" I smiled.

He pulled me down to him, rubbing my back and planting soft kisses all over my face. From my forehead to my chin, my nose, my eyelids because my eyes were close. Kisses every where. I closed my eyes getting comfortable when I felt the kisses stopped. I opened one eye, to see G with his eyes closed.

"Kee" I said softly.

"Keeeee" I said again with no response.

I took that as a sign that I can go finish packing. Just as I was about to get up, he pulled me down, wrapping his arms around me, placing his leg over me and he also shifted a bit off his weight on me.

"Keenon get up" I whined while squirming under him.

"Keenon I need to finish packing" I patted his back.

He still didn't move.

"KEENON! I know your stubborn ass hear me" I yelled.

"Keenon aqui no" he said in a Spanish accent.