Chapter 48

Part II

Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery.

Becca POV

I yawned as I leaned on the wall. It was 6'o clock on this beautiful morning, the type of morning where you would get up, hear the birds chirping, go out for a run, come back home kick your feet up reading the paper while babe in the kitchen making breakfast. You know? But no. I'm in the jail because these fools just had to get into some shit.

So why are you in jail because you didn't do anything?

Well let me just recap that oh so shitty night for you. After Tee got his ass jumped, I made sure he was all good. I know what y'all are saying, Why didn't you get in there for your boo? First off It's not my nature to get physical unless someone comes directly at me. Secondly,after I told Slim what was going on, I had to go pee real quick. I thought he was going to handle it.

I came out and I saw fights in every direction. From Dena fighting some random chick, along with Leya and Goofy kicking ass. I swear, I didn't expect him to kick that much ass, besides the point. So. I saw the Cops pulled up and they when directly to Tee and cuffed him, Slim and Goofy.

Tee didn't do shit, so I tried to tell the cops otherwise and I guess they wasn't having it. Talking about, disturbing the peace and drunk behavior. Ol' boy was passed out on the floor and he's disturbing the peace? He got his ass handed to him by a nigga and y'all gonna bypass the nigga?

I guess I overreacted and next thing you know, I was standing on the street with cuffs on. They told me I'll have to go down to the station and stay there over the night. I also might be charged with assault brutality towards a cop or some like that.

I just slapped him, may have kicked him where I'm not sure he's going to have kids anytime. Nothing big. People shoot the cops and they don't get locked up but I kicked him in the balls and I'm behind these rusty ass bars.

"Hey B I'm sorry" Cam said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

She was in the cell down the hall. Dena was across from me, Leya on my right while the chick they were fighting was on my left. She had a nurse tend to her in there. I had to admit, Dena and Leya messed ol' girl up.

"When I'm out of here Imma fuck you hoes up" The girl yelled.

Dena sucked her teeth "Marie shut yo ass up. To dam early in the morning for your hoeism"

I saw from what I heard, Marie threw her middle finger up.

"Yeah fuck you too" Dena spat.

"Don't we get a call or some?" I asked.

"Becca" Cam yelled while I ignored her.

"We should call Kai" Leya said all happy.

"Oh no remember G said he has something special for her or some shit. We can't ruin her birthday" Dena hung her head.

Leya and I nodded in agreement. I looked up as a female officer walked by.

"Hi um excuse" I said.

She stopped and turned towards me "Yes?"

"Is it possible for us to post bail for ourselves?" I asked.

She nodded "Yes and what's your name?"

"Rebbecca Palmer" I smiled.

She looked at me blankly "Your Rebbecca Palmer?"