Chapter 42

A/N: Does anyone wanna take this story from me? I'm not as motivated as I was when I first started. I just don't have the drive to write this book anymore. I'm guessing it's writers block, but idk. I have a outline of how I want the book to go. Call me lazy I guess. Oh well ... Leggo !!

Looking for the knife?
You should try my back.
That's where I've last seen it.

Kai POV
A couple days later....

It was Sunday, as always we'll gather at my mother's house for lunch. I really wanted to address the Travis situation with her, but I'm not sure if it's the right time. I really need to do it before I leave in a week. I was currently getting ready. I was dressed in a aqua colored jersey and jeans, with my hair straighten, which was let down.

When I heard my phone ring, I already knew it was G. Ever since him and X hit it off, they've become the best of friends. Every time I called, X would want to talk to him or if G called it was always for X.

"Hey" I answered the call.

"Sup blood?"

"Getting ready for lunch" I sighed.

"Relax. Your gonna tell her about everything?" He asked.

"I'm gonna tell her about the incident but I'm not ready to tell them about us yet" I bit my bottom lip.

"Why not blood?"

"First off, we're barely even together, we don't even know if we're together. Secondly, I know my mom to a T she's gonna start that whole 'Oh he's a rapper, your not the only one' blah blah blah bull shit. I'm not in the mood to talk about it. I don't have to explain what's understood between us to anyone. Even if we don't understand what's going on between us." I mumbled the last part.

"I heard that last part" He scoffed "But I understand, take your time on"

"Glad your big headed ass understands" I laughed.

He sucked his teeth "That's why I didn't even call to speak to you"

My jaw dropped "Oh whatever"

I heard him laugh "Where's the young gangsta at?"

"You better not be teaching that boy about the streets."

"Na blood" He said.

"Mmhhh. X!!" I yelled.

He came running in my room.

"It's G" I handed the phone to him.

"Waz bracking" I heard X say from down the hall.

"Oh hell naw" I shouted while running after him.

Meanwhile....
Tatty POV

"What you mean you have to work?" I asked.

"Just like I said. I. Have. To. Work." Chris said.

I straight faced him "Don't speak to me like I'm dumb"

"I'm sorry" he walked towards me.

"Mmhhh"

He kissed my cheek "Extra hours means more money for me to take care of mines"

"And if you taking care of yours, means you not being around 'yours' then just cut back babe" I pleaded.

"Tatty" he sighed.

"Chris" I mocked his tone.

"Don't start doing that now please"

"Do what Chris?" I placed my hands on my hip.