Chapter 5

*YG POV*

*YG POV*

After we had grabbed something to eat, we dropped Kai of at her hotel. After spending a little time with her, she seem like a cool person to be around. She don't seem like the starstruck type of girl I'm used to and I like that about her.

"Thanks for dropping me off I'll see you guys later" Kai said while getting her bags from the car.

"Ohh its Bool ma" Slim said while hugging her "I enjoyed a female company"

This nigga! I thought to myself.

She giggled and waved at me. "Bye G"

"So I ain't gon get no hug?" I smirked with my hands out.

"naaa I aint know you like that" she said to me blankly.

"but you hugged Slim though" I said which may have came out bitter.

"yea cuz she likes me" he said in a duh tone with a smile.

"Ok Ok" she said coming to hug me as she then said goodbye heading into the hotel.

Afterwards, Slim and I was in the car about to head home.

"Aye blood I think Kai likes me" Slim said to me out of the blue.

"Nigga ain't nobody like yo skinny ass" I said to him.

"Maann you just mad that she be nice to me and not yo" He retorted and I just sucked my teeth.

"its her job to be nice to everyone dude" he rolled his eyes at me.

"yeah but why she gave me a hug but you had to ask for one?" He laughed at his comment.

I couldn't help but find my hand up side his head for being smart with me.

"Owwww shit nigga why you had to hit me in my head" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Cuz you always talking about shit you ain't know shit about" I answered him.

"Yeah whatever" he waved me off as he went on his phone doing God knows what.

After our 30 minutes drive, I was pulling up at my mothers house because I Haven't seen her in a minute.

"Yo Mama!" I yelled walking into the house.

The house wasn't that big but she's always hard to find in here.