Chapter 28

I need a nigga
with some different strokes.

*Kai POV*

"And she was telling some ugly bitch oh "hold me back for I have to pop this bitch" I turned to Leya and back to that old hoe and I quote "Popped? Bitch u might pop corn n u might pop tart but I'll love to u see try n pop me." while I sized her ugly ass up" Dena said over face-time.

I laughed "And what happened after?"

"Thiiiissss girrrllll walks up to the girl, grraabbbss her by her ponytail and drags her down the steps of the club" Leya said.

I couldn't help but laugh. I can just picture Dena doing that, typical Dena doing Dena activity.

"She feels that she's all of that and a sack of potato JUST because Brandon left me for her loose goose pussy" Dena rolled her eyes.

At this point I fell off the chair, rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter. My face was six shades of red from laughing.

"News flash, you don't go with a nigga who willingly leaves his girl for you. He's so going to leave her" Dena said.

"Y'all and y'all nigga problems I swear" I said.

"Uh uh. I ain't got no nigga problems it's just you two" Leya defended.

"Yeah right" Dena challenged.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Alright, all I'm saying is, I need a nigga with some different strokes." Leya sighed.

"Girl that's some brewing hot tea now spill that shit" Dena said.

"Wait wait. You two be together all the time, how come u don't know?"

"We keep the good stuff for ALL of us to discuss" Leya said.

"Aww hashtag friendship goaalllsss"

"Yeah I know riiigghhhtttt but listen to me when I said that nigga got a chicken nugget" Leya said.

"A chicken nugget" Dena and I said in unison.

"Yup" Leya popped the P. "Micheal took me out to dinner the other night"

Micheal is this guy Leya met a couple months ago in the village. She swore up and down that he was the one. Dena and I started to believe it because he was such a gentlemen towards her. He was really cool, he just got out of law school, you know, husband materiel type again.

"He took me to Negril Village for the good ole Caribbean food cuz a girl was craving it. After dinner we went back to his place because it was closer. Got back, started kissing and all that. First time we're gonna do the do, so I guess was the right time. I got undressed, laid on the bed watching him undress. He got down to his boxers and I saw the bulge but girl when ole boy bent down to take it off, he got up stroking air" She said.

I couldn't stop laughing. She said he was stroking air, oh my good Lord.

"And. What. Happened?" Dena laughed in between words.

"I was already there so I faked it" She shrugged.

"Ohh hell, girl nooooo" I screamed laughing.

Dena couldn't stop laughing.

"He's been hitting me up talking bout I'm the best and we made love. Like really nigga?" Leya said.

I heard a knock on the door.