Chapter 3

*Dena, Leya and Kai in MM*

*Kai POV*
6:45am Miami Fl.

We had just landed in Miami and getting things ready for this connected flight that leaves for New York at 8am. Dena, Leya and myself were about to grab some breakfast at Starbucks because Dena needs her coffee other wise she'll be a little angry bird and nobody wants to deal with that.

After grabbing grub, we grabbed a table and gossiped because these were my girlfriends. My girls. Because of our job, we became close and been girls ever since flight training. Before we knew it, it was time for us to head back onto the plane for our 3 hour flight to the big apple. Most connected flights be half full so we didn't have much to do on the plane like our normal long haul flights.

"May today be a safe flight from start to finish" I exclaimed in a positive manner.

"May it offer us wonderful things today" Leya chimed in with a smile on her face.

"And May God not send those as- foolish passengers on our flight" Dena stated with her error which made us laugh.

"In Jesus name. Amen!" We ended off together.

3 hours later
JFK Int'national

We were getting ready to get off the plane after the passengers have departed and we finished our work.

"Hey Kai, Alexander wants to see you in his office before you leave" one of the other
girls told me as I was about to head out.

"Thanks" I said in return.

"Mmmhhhh somebody wants him a piece of Trini meat" Dena said while her and Leya started cracking up.

I just shook my head and cracked a smile. There's no doubt, everyone knew that Alexander likes me. He's our manger, he takes care of our complaints and flight schedule. I told the girls that I'll be back and that they would wait for me out by the departure gate.

"Hi I'm here to see-" I was cut off by the receptionist.

"Hey Kai let me inform him that you're here" she said to me politely before I can finish.

I jus nodded my head and said okay to her. I'm guessing EVERYBODY knows that he likes me.

She told me I can go ahead into the office. As I knocked on the door and waited before I heard him say 'come in'

"Good morning Mr. Alexander I w..."

"No need to be so formal, call me Chris. And good morning to you beautiful" he waved off.