Chapter 20

It started with a shotgun,
Loaded with excuses.

*Kai POV*

Next Day at Lunch...

"Hey booboo bear" I said to G. He just got out the bathroom.

"Hey" He said dryly but I didn't bother to ask him whats up.

"Ok... We got lunch, our flight is at 3:21 and it's 10. Now chop chop"

He chuckled a bit "I already took a bath"

"Ohhh look at u"

After getting dressed, G and I made it down to lunch. The guys were going to be there as well as Milan. When we got there and everybody was talking, as always.

"My peoples" I yelled. They all laughed.

"Hey Kai, G" Goofy said.

"Kai baby." Tee said while G mugged him.

"Don't be looking at my baby like that G"

Slim shaked his head side eyeing G the whole time. I'm not about to ask or even be in the middle of there shit. I pulled out the chair to sit next to Goofy.

"Blood like why u ain't over there" He said uneasy.

"What's wrong with here?"

"I mean like, u can sit by your bestfriend" He shrugged.

"Yeah like I ain't know when I'm going to see u again" She agreed.

I laughed and patted his shoulder sitting next to Milan.

The waiter came and took everyone's order. We were seated out on the deck under the umbrella.

"Blim like whats up with that?" G asked pointing at Slim's bandaged, that's wrapped around his wrist.

"After certain people wanted to do stunts and fail at them, were complaining about pain in the middle of the night, I had to take them to the hospital" I said "nothings broken he just sprained it on the fall"

"Man that shit was funny as fuck" Tee laughed while Slim sucked his teeth.

After our food came, we ate and chatted. Milly had to leave early because her flight was at half 1.

We were at the airport ready to broad.

"Imma miss Haweewee" I fanned my fake tears as I turned and looked at the guys.

"Haweewee!! Haweewee!! Haweewee!! Haweewee!!"We chanted, while doing the dance.

G looked at us and walked away like he didn't know us.

Hopped off the plane at L.A.X.