Chapter 43

Are my babies on Instagram?

It's Friday *Does shmoney dance*

YG POV
A week later..

I was already a week into the tour, and it's safe to say it was going smoothly. Having the homies with me, made it feel like I was home. I was tempted with a few of the bitches but ain't shit happen. Kai and I aren't together still, but a nigga ain't complaining. If it's to happen then it will.

"Aye man you heading out to the klub?" Slim asked.

"Yeah man, I'm sure the Miami bitches waiting for me"

Slim laughed that dam annoying ass laugh he got.

We were currently in Miami for this half of the tour. I spoke to Kai yesterday and she told me she was flying in today. I'm sure her flight may have landed by now, so I'll hit her up tomorrow. I was backstage in the dressing room. As usual, I killed that performance.

I got dressed and made my way out the back towards the car. I hopped in along with the guys.

"Where we headed?" I questioned.

"King of Diamonds" they all shouted.

I laughed.

"A nigga got all his ones" Tee pat his pants pocket.

"Yeah nigga" Goofy dapped him.

I saw Slim taking a hit of the blunt.

"A nigga finna be turnt. I have no idea what them bitches be drinking out here but gad dammm" Slim spat.

"Nigga you don't need to be getting bitches" I looked at Goofy.

"Fuck you mean?" He scrunched his face up.

"Yeah nigga. What about Shanelle?" Slim questioned.

"Fuck that bitch" Goofy spat.

We burst into a fit of laughter. This shit funny to me. Those two goes to show no matter how long you with someone and how much you swore up and down they y'all are meant for each other, just in a split second all of that can come to an end.

"And Leya?" Tee asked.

Goofy's eyes lid up like the forth of July.

"Man we cool. We talking or whatever. None serious" He shrugged.

We finally made it to the club, which was packed. We all got through the screaming fans at the door and made our way to VIP.

"Man look at these broads man" Slim smiled while rubbing his hands together.

"That's the shit right there" Tee nodded his head towards this one stripper.

"Strippers, the strip king is here to claim all his diamonds" Goofy yelled with his hands in the air.

The whole time I was in VIP, I keep feeling eyes on me. I turned my head for my eyes to be met with a bare, which were on a caramel skin girl. My eyes trailed her from head to toe. She stood around 5 foot 5 or a bit taller. She was dressed in a black high waist fitted skirt, which reached past under her knee. Her top was a nude color material with lace just covering her boobs. On her feet were black and gold heels.

I guess she caught me staring because when my eyes trailed up, she was standing there looking at me with a smirk on it. I just head nodded at her. I guess she took that as some type of welcome sign because she made her way over here with her black and gold hair. She looked so familiar to me. She walked straight up to me and stood in front of me. I just noticed she had freckles along with a mixture of light green and hazel eyes.