Chapter 25

Is something In this
Liquor.

All I want is you.
All I want to do is drink and fuck.

SEXUAL CONTENT

*Kai POV*

I called room service asking for a bottle of Hennessy, Moet, Ciroc and Patron. I have no idea what will happen if I mix these together,  but we gonna find out tonight.

I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. Just when I got out the shower I heard a knock and I already knew it was room service. I got my bottles and a bucket of ice. I put on some sweats.

I started to play some more sappy love songs.

"Yes Toni, we all want our heart un-break" I glubbed down some of the henny. I went through songs from Toni to Brain to The Fugees.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers. Singing my life with his words. Killing me softly with his words" I swayed.

"I'm sending him a four page letter, and I enclosed it with a kisssssss"

I sang along to The Weeknd Wicked Games, Jhene Aiko Comfort Inn. R Kelly had a part to play in my love sick situation I'm going through. Alcohol and heartbreak don't mix well together.

"I'll be missing yooooooouuuuuu" I tried to pull that note like Faith.

"It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday" I sat on the floor. I've already went through the Henny, half the Ciroc and I'm now starting on the Patron. I played my Whitney playlist and I drank the bottle of Patron to her.

"Yasss Whitney i have no idea why Bobby had to do u like that" I raised the bottle to realize it was empty. I started playing some MJ and drank the rest of the Ciroc.

I changed the music to Drake, while opening the Moet.

"Draaaakkkke. U got me at 2 o'clock in the dam morning, in my feelings."

I picked up my phone and going straight to my messages and clicking on the conversation reading it. I decided on texting the person. "Ohh G why would u do that to me?" I said.

Me: Emergency. I'm at the same hotel. Room 304. Front desk knows your coming. Just come.

I placed my phone down about to freshen up a bit when I heard my phone go off.

BooBooBear😍😚😈💑💋‍👌💚🍆💦👀: I'm on my way.

I read the message and went straight to my bed. I hope I don't fall asleep when he gets here.

It was maybe 15 minutes later when I heard a knock on the door.

" Who's there?" I slurred.

"Room service" came as the reply, almost automatic, muted slightly by the weight of the closed door.

I rose from the bed and stood, curling my toes for a moment in the thick weave of the carpet, and walked over to the door.

I opened it with a smile, and enjoyed a look of shock and embarrassment register on the his face.

I stood lithe and tall in nothing but black fishnet stockings and suspenders, black lace panties, a peephole bra, a long pearl necklace wrapped twice around my neck shrouded in dirty blond hair, and nothing else.